/Fatigue/

Turning 30 soon... I enjoy nothing. I feel malaise and fatigue everyday. Like something is physically wrong with me.
Im not having a good time. Doctor prescribed me 15mg Aderrall XR for the depression and fatigue but I'm too afraid to take it because of possible side effects. I suffer from an anxiety disorder too.

Any anons around my age want to vent some? Give a little insight?

Attached: 1571359995967.jpg (960x720, 117K)

Scared of what? You cant break whats already broken

the only reason I dislike le jew pills is because I dont want the voices in my head to go away and I dont want to become a normie

>35
>low potassium and iron on blood work
i hope i feel better in a few weeks after the supplements have time to work. i was/am supper tired all the time. who knows if it just my normal depression or the deficiencies.

Have you checked your T levels?

If you haven't gotten blood work done to check for various problems, you should do that. It could be anything from a vitamin/mineral deficiency to diabetes or pre-diabetes.
But it might also be shit life syndrome. What is your life like? Do you hate your job, the people around you? Or are you a NEET?

I've spent years trying to get my ADHD-PI diagnosed and get medicated and you go to the doctor and get medicated just like that?

Some doctors hand out medicine like candy if the patient seems respectable and not someone who's there to abuse drugs.

Uh you hear voices user? Can you tell me more?
Did you get your vitamin D and thyroid panel as well? I'm still searching for the reason. At least the Dr found some deficienies that you can work on repairing. How low was your potassium?
I actually started taking supplements. B-50 complex, vitamin C, D3 5k IU, and magnesium

Yeah on Oct 2020. He only checked my total though which is stupid. It was 755.

I did get blood work. Dr said I'm fine and it's the depression. I don't like my job. I sit in a cubicle doing nothing, drive home and sit in my shitty rented apartment with my cats, no strong connections. Haven't had sex since I was in fucking highschool, the fatigue is killing me. Man, I really hope Aderrall helps turn my life around.

what this user said My doctor knows me. He knows I respect and even fear drugs. I get benzos from him too. The adderrall was my idea. I emailed him and he said let's give it a shot. And I have stalled almost a week since I got the pills. I don't have adhd but I need an energy boost for Christ's sake.

Attached: 1621038165767.png (707x1000, 782.82K)

30 year old here
wasted my life
life is hell
always exhausted
always in pain
cheers

Same user.. but you literally have no other option, but force yourself with a healthy lifestyle, green or white tea, the right supplements, regular blood and TSH checks.
Also, since you're 25+ you have to take Ubiquinol/Coenzyme10.

>I don't like my job. I sit in a cubicle doing nothing, drive home and sit in my shitty rented apartment with my cats, no strong connections. Haven't had sex since I was in fucking highschool, the fatigue is killing me. Man, I really hope Aderrall helps turn my life around.

>Dr said I'm fine and it's the depression.

I honestly dont think it's depression as in major depressive disorder, because your life seems empty as fuck and no pill is going to fix that.
I mean besides roof over your head and food, you're at the bottom of mazlows hierarchy of need. There's people on this board who are suicidal because they havent had a hug in 10 years.

Depressive episodes doesnt tend to come sneaking along, they tend to announce themselves pretty severly over the course of several weeks to a month. And depressive episode, at least according to the DSM and ICD dont last more than 2 years, if so then there's a different diagnosis (dysthymia). Most people with major depressive disorder dont experience episodes longer than 12-15 months with some residual symptoms remaining some time after.

You should try the meds the doctor have prescribed you (side effects are not permanent and disappears when you go off them), but I doubt you'll experience much difference other than your anxiety might calm down.

You have a shit life (no disrespect), almost 30, no intimate partner, no close friends, shit apartment, shit job.

I mean, you SHOULD feel depressed.

Attached: 1518644133547.jpg (960x960, 45.57K)

Sounds like shit life syndrome. You might benefit from changing your life. Get a different job if you can. Go out into nature (you might enjoy it more than you think), try out some new hobbies.

Dammit man. I really don't want to get more blood tests. I'm a bitch. I had a few times I got my blood drawn and felt so anxious and during/after the drawing I felt faint, sweaty and unwell. I mean looking back it wasn't a huge deal. I have out off getting my tsh and other blood tests checked for 5 months now. Since I last got it in Oct 2020...i bet I have hypothyroidism. Tsh was 3.3 last I checked. I did a home study for sleep apnea and my AHI was 5.6 and RDI 16. So really mild

It's not an episode, you're right. I've been living with depression since highschool. I used to have a few close friends but now we grew apart and in left feeling even more alone. I can't even cry. I can barely laugh. My emotions are dulled. I want to feel fucking human. I want to experience strong emotions, cuddle with someone I love. But I'm afraid of life and trying new things. And if I don't make a move I'll rot away in this state not having experienced life at all.

The adderrall is a stimulant and I worry ill get a panic attack or anxiety or some shit. But it's not like I haven't had those before. Fuck it. When I'm off in a few days I'll take the drug. I just don't want to take a new drug before work. I hope it gives me euphoria. I'm so fucking lonely man. I want a girlfriend.
Thanks for responding to me btw.

It's probably a combo of many things. But depression and being touch starved has rotten my brain. I enjoy nature. I walk my dog in it everyday. It brings me a small amount of peace.

I will make changes by trying aderrall this weekend. Maybe it will give me motivation to make changes in life.

My Asian friend had the same problem. When he got a gf it went away.

This comment made me feel even worse. Knowing if I had a woman to love I'd most likely be a much happier and healthier person.
Life fucking sucks.

Go to the gym and lift

Damn Asians, how can we even compete

if theres anything that would help fix everything, it's that
if you misuse it there's no second chance though

Sorry I'm slow. Can you explain your comment?

you were given magic in a bottle
but you only get 3 wishes

pretty much the same situation
after going through a bunch of doctors who gave me the usual "just eat lettuce bro" bullshit I decided to get my test levels checked. turns out I have 180ng/dl. for reference, the average 80 year old male has around 200ng/dl. explains a lot. I wonder how long I've had low test without any doctors noticing any of the symptoms and telling me to go to an endocrinologist to get tested. btw I'm 28.

anyway I went to an endo and he told me 180ng/dl isn't low enough to justify any sort of treatment. I asked him for a more complete test with stuff like estrogen, cortisol, etc to get a more complete picture of my situation. He told me I don't need to know those values because we have already established that my test is not low enough to justify treatment.

Went to a 2nd endo and before I could even show him my test results he asked me what makes me think that there's something wrong with my test levels, because according to him I look "normal". I told him that I feel lethargic and tired all day long. he says that can't possibly be related to my testosterone levels because only men above the age of 70 can suffer from low test, and referred me to a psychologist.

I don't want to make my post too long but I visited 5 other endocrinologists after that, they gave me pretty much the same answers. total waste of time and money. and yeah I'm sleeping well, eating right, exercising, etc. getting treatment is impossible.