Femanons, why don't you just get a boyfriend, like shake your tits and you will get one, it's easy

Femanons, why don't you just get a boyfriend, like shake your tits and you will get one, it's easy.

Attached: imgs_touch-4.jpg (721x1079, 113.24K)

Ugly girls have a hard time getting a boyfriend who is worth anything. Sadly, a girls looks are an important component of her total social/romantic value. Much more than a guy's. Ugly girls will be prayed upon by the absolute bottom feeders, so they make the right call and stay single.
An ugly guy with other social value signifiers (wealth, social standing, personality) has a reasonable chance of getting a girl who is much better looking than him but maybe lacks on those other departments.
An ugly girl with an awesome personality is still fucked.

>ugly girl
As long as she has a good face shes good

Look at the shadow they look even bigger

"femcels" literally cannot refute this image, no matter how hard they try. the truth is they are chadsexuals. its how their brain is wired so i cant really fault them that much for it, its just basic biology. but fuck off saying "its impossible ugly women are unlovable!"

Attached: replicated.png (969x677, 747.72K)

But thats only if they got milkies which they dont

by GOD look at that absolute milk truk

Attached: truk.webm (576x1024, 1.32M)

>why don't you just get a boyfriend
Because I'd MUCH rather have your picrel.

I dated a girl with that type of body but she was 5 feet tall. Jesus Christ tits are weird. I love ass though

>the same 5 faggots still saying picrel

The same seething autist policing other people's word usage because he's desperate for attention and has nothing useful to say.

It's all yours my friend :)

Attached: 1596622666604.png (1124x988, 1.55M)

Is that the bigtiddy-loving lesbian again? Stop fucking posting in every boob thread and go home.

She needs to post her own tits so we can compare

tinder statistic say different

>can't get chad
seethe whore, seethe

is this the designated titty thread?

Attached: titty.jpg (561x866, 48.81K)

explain this image to me

I AM home; stop posting so many amazing boob threads.

Sorry, my electron microscope is in the shop.

I've seen a lot more ugly girls with an inflated sense of ego than what you described

>even disabled women can easily get dick