Most of you don't even wanna change kek, and yet you complain about your shitty situation

Most of you don't even wanna change kek, and yet you complain about your shitty situation.

Attached: joji-has-been-open-about-suffering-health-problems-during-his-career-1602079831-view-0.jpg (796x647, 85.46K)

holy shit, joji looks like THAT?!?!?!

Attached: 1628731235927.png (700x860, 558.18K)

I have changed almost everything I could. The only things I can't change are the things which keep me in my shitty situation.

Change what? My face is fucked. You can't change that, retard.

>The only things I can't change are the things which keep me in my shitty situation.

Like what?

I've changed so much in the last 10 years. I changed everything. I changed how I talk to people, I switched careers to software development, I changed how I dress, I started working out at least 4 times a week, I changed what I eat and mostly cut sugar out (no more soda, sugar in coffee, juice, treats, etc. Water if life!). I change my opinions about myself and other people (I used to blame people when they attacked me, now I blame myself for whatever they attacked me for), I've even changed the way I talk.

I've changed fucking everything and continue to do so. Normies still hate me. Girls still won't date me. But at least I got a good job and solid savings now so whatever I guess.

>gets blackpilled once

Plenty of ugly people succeed in life, it's just excuses.

ever considered plastic surgery? or makeup?

My height, for a start.

>I changed how I talk to people
>Normies still hate me. Girls still won't date me

Hmmm i think your character is just plain or boring or you're a giant asshole, i don't see i reason why you'd be hated otherwise.

wtf I didnt know I could change my height.
sign me up.

Attached: 1642537366890.jpg (682x813, 128.34K)

You're not bald. Now go out there and WIN!

Attached: Malepattern_hair_loss.jpg (1200x1600, 288.24K)

Lots of famous people are literal manlets when you meet them irl but they're still adored.

I'm not famous tho

Exactly my point. No matter what I change I'm still me. I'm still boring. I've been to 12 countries, I go snowboarding, I been bungee jumping, I've been to raves, clubs, cruises, all that fun stuff. But I'm still boring af.

People tell you to change but you can't change your true core. No matter what I do I will always be boring.

I'm 5'1" and not famous. People in the real world are judgemental as hell and I suffer for it.

You can be tho, only your negative mindset is stoping you. Even right now as i said that your mind immediately jumps to negative thoughts like no i can't and its impossible. Your thinking is the biggest trap, not reality.

literally no one wants to socialize with me, at best I can manage 2 hours of awkward socializing with people outside the internet a week and I learn nothing, it is torture because it takes me like 3 hours to commute anywhere and back and people always treat me like shit when I am there making me wonder why I bothered, there is almost always someone who just starts bullying me, calling me an idiot in front of everyone, nitpicking every tiny thing I say and most are dismissive and make it clear they'd rather I just leave

If I stay quiet people think I'm weird, if I try to talk about something I don't know what to say so I say something that somehow manages to make everyone think I'm a twat and want nothing to do with me, I never curse or talk about anything controversial by the way

it is fucking hell, all I ask is that normies give me a fucking break but always normies come to Any Forums saying the exact same thing as you, "u r lazy", if I am lazy why am I torturing myself?

If you can just become famous why arent you famous then?

Then how do you explain me who changed from someone who was extremely antisocial with zero charisma to someone who can talk to anyone, get them interested, make them laugh, be charismatic and liked. No i'm not lying, i'm saying the truth.

i agree
i do take pride in the fact that people think im entertaining enough to be around and that i could beat up 99% of this board

Attached: 1643646101391.jpg (366x339, 11.33K)

>has a life
>enjoys working out
>probably makes quantifiable progress every other day
Toxic masculinity

I have different goals and i'm working towards them, it takes time tho obviously.

I don't want to be famous I want to be tall.
Call me when I can change my height otherwise fuck off.

You gotta go with the cards you where dealt with. I'm tall but my face is pretty ugly so i can't go tinto modeling lets say, so i choose a different path.