Daily reminder that the average penis is a little over 5 inches long and penises over 7 inches are incredibly rare to...

Daily reminder that the average penis is a little over 5 inches long and penises over 7 inches are incredibly rare to the point where it's not worth worrying about, once you take into account that a lot of these men with 7+ inch dicks usually aren't even your competition for a multitude of reasons.

Reminder that race doesn't really have any true impact on penis size. The difference between penis sizes of different races is usually just a few centimeters.

Attached: C4B9FB36-7078-4938-8599-DB05BA217ADA.jpg (900x707, 94.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

calcsd.info/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw 7+ inch penis but manlet
i hate women and fags

>tw 8 inch length
>tw 6.5 inch girth
>tfw 6'2" height
>tfw white
I haven't need to actually date in more than decade because I married my virgin gf in college and we've been happy ever since. That's what OP means when he says we're not competing with you, is that we've already cashed out.

Exactly. There are men with 7+ inch dicks out there. But you have to take into account that some of them are elderly men, some are gay, some are transitioning into women, some are married, some have erectile dysfunction, some are unattractive, some are severely mentally ill or disabled, etc etc etc.

If the average woman had to choose between having sex with a normal guy with a 5 inch dick and a 4'11 guy with Down's syndrome and an 8 inch dick, they're going with the 5 inches every time. They'll even convince themselves that it's much bigger than that.

>tfw long dong armstrong, single, and not looking
OP is actually correct in this assessment. It's not even "competition" if I'm currently focused on other shit in life. Sex is too easy to get nowadays and actually pretty boring. I've ceased giving too much of a fuck about sex for almost half a decade. Also, big up bro.

>and penises over 7 inches are incredibly rare to the point where it's not worth worrying about,
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I'm literally an undesirable incel and even I have a 7'4 inch dick
Dicklets are so fucking pathetic.
Your dick has to be atleast 8' to compete. 7' dicks are super common the averages are fucked up due to chink micropenises, real average is 7'

Attached: Oh no no dicklet bros not like this.jpg (674x1024, 91.43K)

calcsd.info/
There you go. Now can we stop fearmongering for like ten seconds, please?

t. Dicklet
Real average is 9 minimum.
Studies take into account incel measurements which considerably drive down the average.

Apparently not. Back to /r/smalldiclkproblems with both of you.

I am 7.5 inches in length
But I'm gay, I don't want to associate with nasty females.
I just want to have a skinny guy

>TFW 5'10"
>TFW 7.5" L x 5"Girth
>TFW Fit
>TFW Not Autistic
>TFW 26 y.o KV

Attached: giphy_s.gif (335x189, 26.7K)

You're like a brother to me
except I am 6'0'' and fat, but slimming up
And I am Autistic

Sure maybe you don't need to worry about a 7 inch dick. But if you're a little over 5 inches and the other dude is a little over 6 AND has a bit above average girth? They're not going to forget that. That's not uncommon at all.

>tfw would have married virgin college gf but she rejected me because of muh feminisms
>in the end stopped being a feminist after i took her virginity but it was too late because i hated her by then
i hate feminism so much

>I'm literally an undesirable incel and even I have a 7'4 inch dick
Exactly, which is why you're not competition for most men. What good is a 7 inch dick if no one will touch it?

>i hate feminism so much
Did feminists steal your penis and then you got it back somehow to fuck this chick? How is this relevant?

if she hadn't rejected me because of muh feminisms we would have gotten married. she still wanted to have kids with me and shit but i hated her for rejecting me initially.

what if, I am taking out your competition by dating bi men with those 6'' penises?
I am superior to them size-wise so it's not so hard to get them

>Daily reminder that the average penis is a little over 5 inches long and penises over 7 inches are incredibly rare to the point where it's not worth worrying about,
...and women don't care about statistics or distribution.
They want their 8x6 inch dick and they want it NOW.
Attached to a Chad.

Facts don't care about their feelings. They can want whatever they like, it doesn't mean they'll get it.

How are they calculating that there are probably some very small dicks out there.
Also just because you have an average size dick doesn't mean it isn't small, the average man is 5'9 but most women want at least 6 feet

They can just keep trying out different guys until the find the cock they are entitled to. They never settle.

Real 8inch cockhaver here. I guarantee 99% of the people in this thread casually saying they're between 7-8 are lying about their size /don't even have the capacity to measure properly. I always get into discussions with other men and they end up posting their boyclit in comparison to my meatshaft. That's all I have to say

Attached: ce3b5103-19ba-474b-83b3-c66a33e08c8d_GAwY+D67UKZKh1K4sD1093wkfuvmSUsBp0lZcIsD-c3fdjK6NkZN--dslMztvRb-DG4FOuLZEIjhOYDPzQpErg==_img.jpg (287x600, 17.02K)

>They can want whatever they like, it doesn't mean they'll get it.
They'll fucking crash the entirety of society and not give a fuck.
E.g.: "western world" birth rates.

Captcha: HAGGS

Attached: 1627829396396.png (296x118, 4.12K)