Why'd black men sexually select for ugly females?

Why'd black men sexually select for ugly females?

Attached: 1643209882066.jpg (2480x1508, 298.93K)

what wrong with the middle one OP :p

All I'm getting from this is that black men have shit taste, asian men are pedos, and white men are closeted faggots.

also, do you mean ugly women from all race groups or exclusively black women?

Is it pedo to be attracted to childlike figure if you're childlike in stature yourself?

Why does Any Forums hare black women?

Not just r9k but western society in general because they don't fit our beauty standards

the black female is in control of the black male. they are high T women. women selected them

The right one is the right one

yes because you still have the mind of an adult

This basically it exposes how shallow people in very situation are, such is life. Plus Any Forums hates blacks in general

I hate black "people" and women so it's just a coincidence really.

Image forgets that Asians like Big titties too, but since it wasn't selected for you're going to have more variation, and since they are selecting for slimmer figures and bodies, genetics will sway more towards smaller tits.

As for blacks/african, depends on the type of black. East Africans for example have beauty standards that are different from west Africans, thus they look somewhat different.

Same thing for whites.

>black men sexually select for ugly females
Black men have only been choosing their own mates after abolition. This is white man's ideal body type.

Yes, I NEED a strong woman to dominate me and keep me in check. It's not a fetish, it's a primal urge. I WANT A STRONG FEMALE, I CAN'T BE MY BEST SELF WITHOUT A STRONG WOMAN

the racebait format
>ask loaded question
>ignore thread
>let retards argue
>repeat until any statement about a specific race is met with automatic responses from white people
lmao white people easily pavlov'd into this? that's pretty sad.

Well, childlike stature in a male then should make childlike stature in female appealing no?

Yeah basically, you hit the nail on the fucking head.

not necessarily, interracial couples arent uncommon, same with height differences and whatnot

Black women have the lowest SMV of all women.

Do they count as women?