Prove me wrong: Obese women are the superior lifeform

Prove me wrong: Obese women are the superior lifeform.

>child-bearing hips
> soft stomach
>big ass
>beautiful
>don't have overly long lifetimes
>slower than thin people - if everyone was an obese woman, no-one would be rushing
>women are better than men and have more aesthetically appealing fat distribution

Us thin men gotta cope and seethe. Every day I dream about being an obese woman.

Attached: __error___by_better_with_salt_dej6knr-fullview.jpg (1280x1714, 195.63K)

>child bearing hips
Obesity causes severe health complications due to the excess fat in the body. In general, you want more muscle in the hips rather than raw fat for "child bearing hips"
>soft stomach
user, women of all sizes have a soft stomach. Except in your case you'd never find the navel.
>big ass
Only a retard defines ass by the size rather than the shape or quality.
>beautiful
Objectively wrong.

The bigger the woman the more fertile she becomes.

>"health complications"
life-oids back at it again

This guy gets it. Now imagine the majority of the world is made up of these fertile women...

To be clear, a world with a lot more obese women would be a much better place. We would also generally be better if we were obese women.

>child bearing hips
Clearly you're dumb as fuck and don't understand this phase. Being fat doesn't change your bone structure.

Of course. I'm not even saying there is a benefit to child-bearing. However, there is objectively more hip.

This is the absolute top 100% best case scenario. The world would be goated if this was the case.

I'm 6'3 and built like a twig. I want to be fucking sat on and smooshed so much.

Attached: B20AB91E-D7C9-45AD-AD70-49F1BDD6F458.jpg (1109x1479, 114.8K)

absolutely. this is how things should be. fatten up the women and MTFs get free protein shakes. let's go kings. we'll get our fat wives. we're gonna make it.

>people preferring left over right
look at how much poop fat people have in them! GROSS

Attached: body-scans.jpg (450x520, 73.48K)

>Prove me wrong:
lena dunham

all celebrities are kinda retarded. plus she isn't nearly obese enough.

Poop is a natural part of life.

fat women are for bullying and performing lewd acts on

the latter for sure. the former, no. you don't bully your betters.

really need to wife one up. Tonight

Attached: Screenshot_20220126-174531_Video Player.jpg (720x1560, 331.32K)

if she even mentions losing weight in passing you can just put another baby inside her, that way she has no choice but to get bigger

this is true. based pregnancy.

Every day I go without a fat Asian gf I lose a tiny bit more of my soul.

Attached: 467EC98E-4834-4E83-882F-501887A9FACD.jpg (800x1200, 84.61K)