You incels can't understand the torture of being a woman and having too much constantly available sex

You incels can't understand the torture of being a woman and having too much constantly available sex.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-01-31 at 19-30-14 I’m a female sex addict I’m living a nightmare and every partner I’ve had has used this t[...].png (1116x939, 167.42K)

Can this be fucking real?

the unironic eternal foid
I saw someone like this on 60 Minutes before.

How does this happen? Women are whores but this is extreme.

It was some kind of medical condition. Like migraines but way more extreme.

And only thing that helped was sex?

unironically yes, or fapping

reading shit like this lights my balls on fire its shameful but im still not a whore
girls who behave like they arnt people with decisions are the worst

Attached: 87749934_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x849, 529.92K)

Women have no sense of self-awareness. All women have autism

she deserves to be killed desu. also the whole "boys will be boys" thing is so far in the past. only women are like this now. just look at this board

so basically she's mentally retarded? lol

Too much of anything is a bad thing.

If I was a foid and had this problem I'd be ashamed too. Foids are supposed to be picky.

They tried shock therapy and it barely made a dent. It was advanced retardation.

maybe she should try reading a book or something? maybe look at some trees instead? damn.

She couldn't even do those things without cooming. It's like the coomer meme but irl.

>67229857
are you guys retarded? You've never heard of sex addiction and nymphomania?

ah right blah blah muh it's all some conspiracy right?

>OMG I HAVE SO MUCH SEX IT MAKES ME DEPRESSED N SAD =(
women piss me off. they dont know actual struggles like men do.

Attached: FJgdBDDVQAY1RqE.jpg (567x620, 40K)

eh, i feel sorry for her. she's probably extremely insecure and is fucked in the head. only coombrains want to get off with any woman, constantly.

she needs a genuine relationship with someone, but considering how fucked she is she prob won't be able to.

wow, a person with an actual working sense of empathy? on Any Forums? for a WOMAN? i had no idea this was even possible

Attached: elon.jpg (1100x619, 50.87K)

Will sex addicts say yes to an ugly dude? Or she is only a "sex addict" for hot guys?

The former is more interesting; the latter is just average whore behavior.

I'm a sex addict as a man and I feel this. I wind up cheating on every gf I have, frequently with random dudes off of grindr. I likewise feel generally disgusted with myself afterwards but keep going back. It's just a cycle of misery.