Mystery drug

Hey lads, I just found this baggie of fine white powder on the porch of my apartment building.

Do you have any tips for how to identify it aside from just fucking doing a line? I don't wanna pull a Pulp Fiction here as I am by myself.

It smells kinda like speed or coke, but I don't have too much experience with them so I can't be sure.

Attached: Untitled.png (1057x1021, 1.53M)

it's drywall and baking soda, someone is doing an epic prank on you bro

Go to a Police station and have them checked.

Attached: yasss.jpg (1023x682, 45.16K)

Nah man, I spotted a neighbor from my window frantically looking around the porch for like 15 minutes just now. I'm pretty sure it's legit. And it definitely smells like drugs. I'm just not confident in my ability to differentiate speed, coke and heroin.

take it, but just in case it kills you, paypal me all of your money beforehand.

I'm broke man, why else do you think I'm contemplating doing mystery ground-drugs.

Attached: 1466276794832.jpg (343x343, 19.84K)

Dip a finger in, put it under tongue, wait
If it's Fenty that'll get you high, if not do a little more until you figure it out

for fun like a real man

extremely conservative dap on your index finger and apply to your gum. if you've dabbled long enough, you'll know what it is. it's probably just stepped on coke.

Slightly related: When I was 14 I coomed into flour, dried it in an oven and then powdered it with a mortar, ultimately filled it inside a baggy and dropped it at a nearby club through a tilted window.

I hope someone gave my stuff a try.

Attached: af2.png (413x417, 150.88K)

Can I get fucked up if it's heroin or some other crazy synthetic cocktail?

I'm all alone here so if something goes wrong I'm fucking dead.

why not give it back to him? it was obviously his, asshole

Keyword here is "was".

Attached: 1502308342901.jpg (720x438, 49.52K)

hate to sound like a buzzkill but maybe don't ingest a mystery bag of unidentifiable powder

what if he finds out and kills you?

yes but i would not advise it. that is less than a bundle so you dont really have a chance for od if you blew it. Again, dont advise doing any of this though. not safe at all.

Just be slow with it and you'll be fine, Fentanyl is the only thing that would give you an OD with a tiny amount which is why anons recommended a fingernail amount first

No way thats fentanyl, a very small amount of that shit will make you OD just from skin contact or breathing it in. They always put it in those blue 30s or heroin, not as a standalone powder.

I agree, and I highly doubt it's heroin as well, but just having OP be safe with their mystery bag

Druggies lose drugs all the time. I accidentally threw out an 8th the other day. He won't care

but what if it's the Cartel? they do care

So even IF it has Fentanyl in it, just dipping a fingertip and rubbing my gums or under my tongue is still relatively safe?