Why don't fembots keep robots as pussy worshipping pets?

Why don't fembots keep robots as pussy worshipping pets?

Attached: FJ8m-8kWQAA0dmF.jpg (1111x1600, 141.22K)

Why don't you sage, cumbrain?

Cos we only want chads, we just keep you guys as orbiters so we can get attention. You robots can just touch yourself while thinking about me while I fuck chad.

Wouldn't you want a robot to massage your sore pussy after fucking Chad?

>going down on a fembot
Yeah, can't wait to dive right in and start gagging on the inevitable tangled forest of unkempt hair.

Oh boy.

going down on a fembot is a death sentence
you'd have to wear a gas mask

Chad here, retired, now just Chud >.<

You wouldn't want to touch a fembot. They are all disgusting. No girl worth touching would ever come here. They are here because they cannot get attention from normie guys.

Because women are repulsed by simps.

Then why do they all have dozens of them?

For free attention and validation. They're not fucking them or letting simps anywhere near their pussies. Were you born yesterday?

i dont know why Any Forums is a fad for underage girls who come here. how retarded do you have to be to think that way.

Why are men doing this to themselves? This type of fantasy setting simply doesn't exist. Women don't get turned on at all in making men wear a fucking cage and being all submissive and shit.

Isn't the whole point of fantasy that it doesn't exist? If people could hang out with elves and dragons in real life they probably wouldn't try so hard to do it in games and movies. Reality is pretty mundane for the most part, so you have to get some excitement from outside of it.

Source or artist?

Please help me out

This site has had a built-in image search function for probably over half a decade by now. Click the arrow and apply yourself, you absolute brainlet.

i rather masturbate to cute 2d futa women than smelling rancid 3d pussy, watching hemorroidal buttholes, stretch marks, bad breath and arrogant behavior as the cherry on the cake, disgusting shit, 3d girls are 100000x better

Attached: th.jpg (474x689, 116.52K)

I used yandex reverse search but couldnt find the author

meant 2D girls are better

Yandex is for the desperate hail Mary. Use google reverse search for standard images, saucenao/iqdb for anime stuff, ascii2d if you think the pic is from twitter and then if all else fails you try yandex.

posting this image again, user? get on a kink dating site this instant and get your rocks off

Ok found it, it's Mare