Why don't you just start smoking? Might as well, your life is shit anyway

Why don't you just start smoking? Might as well, your life is shit anyway.

Attached: a1726747388_16.jpg (700x700, 53.21K)

my mom would shoot me in the face

Because you didn't post the copypasta with the laughing bald guy pic.

She won't be able to touch you with how cool you'd become.
Best I can do is Orson Wells.

Attached: 02a2619e1ce8c9c95682cfd3b5c4eb0b_400x400.jpg (400x400, 23.54K)

Smoking is the dumbest thing you can do.

Dumbest thing you can do is meth. That or your mum.

At least meth probably feels good while you're on it. Tobacco doesn't even have that going for it.

>2022
>not smoking cigarettes
Were you bullied school, are you retarded or both?

>I-It kills you!
Yes, and? Was life a competition for who lives the longest?

>Y-You get hooked on them!
No you won't, unless you're underaged and can't smoke in moderation.

>I-Its expensive!!!
Who's forcing you to buy a pack a day, you dum-dum?!

Attached: 1469039236031.jpg (665x465, 69.01K)

I just stopped smoking 2 weeks ago, no thank you.

What are your thoughts on cigarettes, whether regarding health or the culture surrounding them? What caused you to start and stop?

Methheads don't look hot as fuck like the OP though.

I don't care about health or what not, i started smoking to make my lungs used to the smoke so i didn't waste any weed. As for the reason i stopped it's because i'm too lazy to go out and buy some more. It's stupid i know but at the end it just gives me more money to spend on some other shit. Plus my grandma didn't like me smoking so i did it for her.

Why smoke when I can just jerk off

You haven't lived until you've smoked a cigarette during a post jerk off shit.

Because my lungs are so fucked I feel like I am inhaling basic smoke rather than cigarette smoke, so I can't enjoy it and my lungs hurt just from air alone

So why did pipes die off? I guess consumerism made cigarettes easier to acquire, use and dispose, but man do pipes smell good, unlike cigarettes it's actually enjoyable standing near someone that smokes a pipe

its only cool when people see you do it
i smoke around other people but never when im alone

Attached: image0.jpg (736x899, 105.68K)

Because I just fucking gave up the nicotine, fuck you for this thread!

Story time
I do, and i am addicted.
I started very slowly after breakup, smoking some ciggarette/cigar hybrid. Smoking maybe two once a week tops.
Then i got myself into managerial position (dad got into prison so i started looking after his pizza delivery company) while attending highschool. I found new gf and she was smoking factory. This combination made me smoke more and more. I doubt i would be able to function without them then.
When this period of my life ended i wanted to end it. Quit cold turkey. Next four days were hell. I coudlnt function and ciggaretes were the only thing on my mind. Then i was fine. I was addicetdd anymore.
Problem was party two weeks after where i started again.
After half a year i tried again. This time i coundt do it. After a month craving did not stopped and i slowly fell into it again.
From 3 ciggaretes a day to around 8 right now.
Its almost mindbreaking how this simply thing can controll your life so hard.
My advice? Do them. Its still cool af.

Attached: bb829beab4cfc46b4cf5196ff8094773.jpg (1081x1080, 105.06K)

It's a massive moneysink i can't afford and even if i could literally why would i
It's extremely bad for your health (yes, i know, life is shit and the sooner it ends the better, but while i'm here i'd rather not spend my time coughing up yellow-brown goo out of my lungs, i can't even imagine how much worse a common cold would be as a smoker)
It makes your breath and living space stink like shit
Much like with alcohol and weed, the people who peer pressure you to it are assholes and i don't want to give them satisfaction
It's not even "cool" anymore, all the zoomers either vape or smoke weed now so any social status gain would be dubious

it would be disrespectful to deceased family members

mommy would be upset

>Were you bullied school
Does English your second language?

Pipes are fiddly and annoying. Smoking them outside is impractical and smoking inside is usually illegal.

I quit 3 years ago (was a smoker for 10 yrs). Smoking is slowly & painfully killing yourself and your endboss is COPD. When you get your pharynx cancer diagnosis or are bound to a breathing appartus for simple tasks like walking into the kitchen then you'll see the real value of being healthy before but at this point the insight is too late to save you. You can consider yourself the luckiest if you get the easy way out via a heart attack but those are rare.

Attached: 34.png (520x543, 677.28K)

Why would I make my life shittier?

because it sucks, it's fun for about 2 days then becomes a miserable obligation that I get zero enjoyment out of besides the temporary reduction in nicotine withdrawals. pointless. at least with drinking i have a good time while killing myself