Anyone else excited about WW3? I cant wait for it to come. The world will be purged of so many scrotes

Anyone else excited about WW3? I cant wait for it to come. The world will be purged of so many scrotes.

Attached: e67de2e1278a369e9fb7b44ad233a829-1200x0-c-default.jpg (1200x800, 245.01K)

You'll be first.

>wants war.
>Can't do a single push up

I pray the U.S. gets obliterated so you can be raped to death by invading forces, I'll be living comfortably innawoods in the Yukon.

Attached: 1630704291122.jpg (683x709, 512.9K)

>The world will be purged of so many scrotes.
Same, male power peaks when they are few in number. Also, the draft will never return, most definitely not in the US.

Even if you somehow escape the brunt of the radiation on the surface the nuclear fallout & winter will get you later, earth's wind & weather patterns ensure a spread of radiation.

You need to find some sort of deep underground cave complex to really survive, where the water is filtered through dense rock & many layers of soil.

I have no doubt in my mind that elites & billionaires have things like this set up as their contingency for shit hits the fan, though they probably have man made water filtration, various sources of power to last aeons, centuries worth of food stocks that won't perish and all other sorts of shenanigans. Wouldn't be surprised if they even have an underground city. I have read various tidbits of information over the years about elites having underground city locations at both Washington DC & somewhere Antarctica. The DC one makes sense as elites & congress members & presidents could all bunk down there, but the Antarctica one kinda boggles my mind. Yeah they've got no limit on space there and no one's watching, but would it not be hellishly cold and barren?

I will murder all the French people

yeah it will be kino, im looking forward to it

Attached: FJul6MDWUAA0rjB.jpg (750x530, 59.07K)

user, trust me, nobody's going to nuke the Yukon, kek

Not really, I'm just tired. Guess if I died painlessly in an airstrike that would be pretty nice.
I wish the world had been different.

Not only that but all rules go out the window and you'll be brutally raped or selling your cunt to the first person that offers you a can of sardines

I don't know, i might enlist for the asian theater if China joins, I'd appreciate to have the opportunity to put a couple bullet holes in some communist chinks before dying

no, my fetish is world war denial.

>grow up in a country riddled in conflict and foreign invasion
>got used to sleeping to endless rain of hellfire
>have years of experience on the field since a teenager
>finally escape the hellhole
>the world is now sprinting towards armed conflict because their younger populations are bored
>tfw everyone cheering for it is going to get cataclysmically btfo and won't be able to stop faggots like myself that have been doing this since a kid
lmao based. guess it's my time to shine.

You should start getting Any Forums for when war time starts

lmao that is not at all what i thought you were gonna say

I simply refuse to participate unless the country gives me comfort women.
Why am I being forced to die for them when they can't even provide me with necessities and the assurance that my genes will live on.

The government should provide every soldier with comfort women from both the US and all our allies.

Attached: 640px-Captured_comfort_women_in_Myitkyina_on_August_14_in_1944.jpg (640x503, 91.52K)

we will murder you before you murder us

I wonder what feminism will be like after WWIII. After WWII, feminism was all about wanting to work, and being free with their bodies, in 2022, we're already at that pretty much. If history repeats itself (in the sense that societal norms change during war times), we should be in store for some weird shit the feminists are up to. Maybe they'll reform to be more submissive.

Attached: dale-frylock.png (284x284, 110.41K)

>wee will mughdeghr u beufoghr u mooghrdeghr us!!

SUCK MY COCK, JEAN PIERRE

i've been surrounded by war since i was born. everyone here is absolutely no ready for that hell. imagine being someone ready to sacrifice being comfy to decimate your own infrastructure all over some pussy and not out of necessity. this is exactly why they will fail.
>women flee in droves
>endless volleying of SAF and artillery shelling back and forth
>repeated drone strikes every night
>forgetting what it's like to shit on a toilet and becoming the poos you made fun of
>slowly start to realize that no women are actually coming back
>most if not all of your friends get faced in a slow burning fashion enough for you to accept that death is imminent and you cucked yourself
>you lay there behind cover and concealment thinking about how everyone else is absolutely partying with the new imported fugees and not even thinking about you since they are desensitized to everything occurring