I dont understand why people think get to choose your gender. Thats obviously not how it works

I dont understand why people think get to choose your gender. Thats obviously not how it works

Attached: 56E75CAF-1F18-40B0-A8C6-70A99F70A92C.jpg (1080x1080, 141.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nas.org/academic-questions/33/2/in-humans-sex-is-binary-and-immutable
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who cares. Let people live how they want. If some dude wants to troon out it doesnt effect me

I dont understand why someone would choose to be a tranny instead of killing itself.

You're right, you don't get to choose. You might discover at some point that it's not what people expect, though.

>not what people expect
What do you mean?

I don't really see why not. I think that if you're independent you should flex your control over your life as much as you want.

As in, the doctor sees a wee-wee and calls you a boy, but as you grow up and start to understand things you realize that was incorrect.

I used to think like that, but anymore it's impossible to ignore the amount of troons that: are in teaching or want to become teachers.
Which then leads to stories of kids being convinced to transition without the parents having any knowledge of this, and the parents only find out when the kids developing body has been permanently damaged by hormones or after the kid tries to commit suicide.
And I agree some people are better off transitioning. I just think real conversations need to happen. Right now no one can talk about or criticize any of this in public.

What about those that got both or xy chromosomes etc? They are special cases?

Don't really care. There is no real order to things. Much less human mind. Don't feel threatened by fags.

Attached: mechanickon.png (688x238, 152.9K)

we have the technology to change many aspects of our identities. i view trans people as like body modders- it's fine and hurts no one so w/e.

makes people happier and feel more authentic to the identities they associate with.

we're not our bodies, and gender is just a word we invented anyway.

Attached: tumblr_ozmvl7Aiy11wzya5ko1_1280.jpg (640x800, 78.59K)

That's because they don't. There is no such thing as "gender", is a completely vapid concept apart from "societal social norms associated with a certain biological sex". There is no amorphous substance in your brain called "gender".
Your biological sex is not "decided" by anyone, as much as observed and registered.

>as you grow up and start to understand things you realize that was incorrect
It's not incorrect, you idiot. If you have a penis, you have no idea of what being a woman is, you couldn't possibly. You have your own perception and opinion, as an outsider, of what being a woman WOULD be like. You're the one who's wrong. Objectively and completely.
Dumb moid.

>no one can talk about or criticize any of this in public.

Good. We know you dont actually give a shit about children. You're just making up anecdotes to hate trans people. FUCK you, Any Forumstard.

>we're not our bodies, and gender is just a word we invented anyway

Based roastie

Just letting you know that if a child of mine gets groomed by a troon, I will bash his skull in. And then, hundreds of years later, someone will find his skeleton in some dumpster and say they found "a male skeleton with his skulled bashed in".

Imagine being OP and not knowing the difference between cola and soda.

>troon is misogynistic
How fresh.
Also we absolutely are our bodies, Decartian dualism has been proven to be wrong.

Attached: 1643230040263.jpg (1333x2000, 806.66K)

>troon

Go back to somethingawful or kiwifarms. Or just kill yourself, either way works for me.

There are objectively a set of people who are born with a penis but often from a very early age are aware that they are actually girls. Your reductive genital-based categorization of people is just one meaningless opinion.

>Or just kill yourself
>ackkkk
Nah, I'm respectful and won't appropriate troon culture. Does it bother you to be called troon, troon? Loony troon hon troon.

Attached: 1642686655512.png (797x619, 48.88K)

You fucking bumbling retard
>born with a penis
>aware that they are actually girls
Those two are incompatible. Do you get it, retard? Being a girl means being a female child. You can't be "aware" that you are something that you are not and have never been. It's like a human being "aware" that they're ackshhually a wolf.
>reductive
This ain't twitter sweaty, no one gives a fuck if you call it "reductive". Sometimes words have meanings, and that's just it. Nothing in you is female, nothing.
>opinion
That is biology. Y chromosome = male, always, every single time, no exceptions. Before you bring up your usual "but intersex" defense
>nas.org/academic-questions/33/2/in-humans-sex-is-binary-and-immutable
Your tranny revisionism is not science.

You're arguing from a definition that you chose because it supports the view you want to hold. You don't care about the scientific truth and I don't give a shit what names you call me. Stay wrong and stay mad.

>>troon
Go back to discord or reddit. Or just kill yourself, either way works for me.

Attached: 1641912444268.jpg (1024x975, 150.41K)