Why do you still drink coffee user? You'll never find a qt 3.14 that way...

Why do you still drink coffee user? You'll never find a qt 3.14 that way. Take the teapill and stop being such a coffeefag.

Attached: dsc_0205-1024x678.jpg (1024x678, 84.08K)

>You'll never find a qt 3.14 that way.
Yea i bet a gorillion dollars you wont find one either, speaking like that.

every coffeefag is literally also a teafag and vice versa. tea and coffee lives in the same world

Attached: matcha.jpg (1280x720, 109.22K)

Gorillion isn't a number.

I drink both. What now, fagboy?

I drink both but start my day with a black cup ffee to help me shit. Late in the evening I enjoy drinking tea.

Attached: Charlie_Sweets.gif (323x300, 1.16M)

You can't consider yourselves proper teaheads if you drink coffee. I'm sorry this isn't my decision it's a well known fact.

>teaheads
Only a faggot makes an identity around something they consume

just admit that youre an islamophobe

I wouldnt expect an overly stimulated coffee drinker to understand the subtlety and romance that comes from being a true teaphile.

Attached: istockphoto-1097793658-612x612.jpg (459x612, 26.75K)

I have at least 3 mugs of instant coffee with lots of milk and sugar everyday, tea was made for ancient poorfags where the only alternative beverage was dirty water and alcohol

Attached: 1641683957528.jpg (1200x995, 410.37K)

post your teaware

I'm a cunnyphile myself

Attached: 1590535504813.jpg (1158x2047, 245.77K)

I don't drink beverages for the purpose of finding a gf, that's monumentally stupid.
I drink both, because they taste good. Mostly tea though.

Most of my mugs have interesting cultural icons like this on them. I only drink Lipton tea but sometimes I will spring for Tetley if I feel adventurous.

Attached: in-the-borough-albert-hubbell.jpg (256x320, 27.4K)

ill do either or really, i like coffee with snacks and tea by itself.

>I only drink Lipton tea but sometimes I will spring for Tetley
dude is brewing teabags while acting like a tea snob lol

The teabag is objectively the best way to make tea as it easily prevents leaves getting in your drink as well as allowing for a good brew with all the perforations in the bag.

ah sorry for not being sophisticated enough to appreciate the taste of dust and other warehouse contaminates in a cup of weak ass lipton tea

Attached: 85340.jpg (1280x720, 153.83K)

I don't think they would sell it in stores if it was as bad as you say. And at least it isn't that weird green stuff in your pic. I'd never drink an herbal tea like that.

Green tea or no tea. Black is too sour.

>weird green stuff
are you real

Attached: 8_718X535.jpg (718x535, 268.66K)

Teabag tea is literally made from the "dust" that's filtered out from the tea leaves. It's like the meat they made dog food from, the leftover scraps you'd never eat on your own.

Joke's on you, I drink both. My entire bloodstream is caffeinated.

Sorry but I just generally avoid "tisanes" as I call them. I like real tea only.
I've heard that myth before but I've never tasted dust in my tea before. Although maybe I could try a sip before I pour in the milk.

That's matcha, champ.

>Sorry but I just generally avoid "tisanes" as I call them. I like real tea only.
these pics are ordinary green tea mr "teahead"