Do you think being white a disadvantage when it comes to getting a girlfriend?

Girls these days are extremely liberal and woke. According to liberals everything wrong with the world is caused by yt men. Using common sense they must mean a lot of women have extreme dislike of white men and thus would probably rather not date them. Is it fair to say that being white is seen as a bad thing in the eyes of most women these days? Its fair to say that a lot of women feel ashamed of having a white boyfriend these days? Am I completely demoralised and dead wrong with what I think? I just want to know the truth. Anyone know?

Attached: E084FA1C-7FAC-456B-940B-0B5ECCE8517E.jpg (828x673, 401.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V7Wc8pTswJo
desuarchive.org/r9k/search/subject/Do you think being white a disadvantage/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No faggot being white is probably easier to get a gf if your good looking, if your ugly and white it'd be much harder to get a gf, and you'd get cucked by chad.

Asians have it the worst, especially in online dating. Which is weird because I always liked asians and Im not even gay

testetstteskek

nah, if you are white your chances are infinitely better. simply put, white girls won't date me but will repeatedly come over at all hours of the night to get their back blown out. i think they just try to score gossip points with their friends.

Statistically no. There's a vocal minority who are brainwashed by social/mainstream media that cuck themselves into preferring races that they otherwise wouldn't, but generally women of all races prefer white men. If you fail that's on you, not because you're white

I do not think so, but it has not affected my own prospects.

are you black user?
This is original

I'm swarthy, so pretty much given the standards here.

God damn I wish white girls felt that way about white guys

White men hate white woman

They dont its the other way round bro

Lol so why do white woman keep going on and thinking about white men conquering non whites

Also why do white woman hang around with brownoids and other shitskins and do nothing with them and then flirt and want white men right away lol

Lol even this southern white guy who is average looking and is 6ft 4 gets many woman go to 7 minutes and 16 second and see the white woman with her brownoid friend youtu.be/V7Wc8pTswJo and see how she reacts

No you retard, being white is not a negative trait while dating. In the catalog of this fucking board there are posts from asian men, mexican men, black men etc who complain over the same thing. If anything I think white men have it slightly easier because yt ppl are usually pretty well off/middle class.

desuarchive.org/r9k/search/subject/Do you think being white a disadvantage/
Before you argue with this faggot, look at how many times he's made this thread. He's not interested in anything approaching actual discussion, but only in shilling his view point. Hide thread and move on.

Yh he is sad af just like all these discord shills are

>women gets horny for chad

Chad lol he is skinny af and average looking but white woman who hangs around beownoids all day still wants white men

White women fuck dogs, browns, blacks, chads whatever. Is there anything more cucked then posting some white roastie who fucked a brownoid and seeing it as a win that some 6'4 normie fucked her kek.

Attached: a9843y79y27y.jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

> some white roastie who fucked a brownoid and seeing it as a win that some 6'4 normie fucked her kek.

Lol cope harder fucked she literally cucks him white woman on average wouldnt even touch u dirty shitskins only when u rape them

She has never fucked him look how much of a simp he is yet some random white guy she just met she wanted his number and said how hot he was and everything u shitskincels are delusional

>he fucked her then cucked him
Lol L for that normie

Attached: 324234234.png (600x692, 381.47K)