myersbriggs.org/my-mbti-personality-type/mbti-basics/
MBTI 102:
wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=Psychological_Types

DLC:
pastebin.com/ccs8sYUV (embed) (embed)
uclassify.com/browse/g4mes543/myers-briggs-type-indicator-text-analyzer
mbti-oncepts.tumblr.com/archive
9axes.github.io/

Attached: 1492277405392.png (1484x2152, 430.59K)

Do we have a thread theme?

I wasted my big post on the gay thread :(

(checked)
We don't even have a thread question but OP posted RPG classes so...

>your type
>do you play RPGs? which ones?(Turn-based, action, tabletop etc.)
>and how do you like to play them?

>your type
INTP
>do you play RPGs? which ones?(Turn-based, action, tabletop etc.)
Yes.
>and how do you like to play them?
Also Yes.

INTP chads wya

just let your retard schizo thread die

Hanging from the ceiling by a rope

user, are there """schizos""" in the room with us right now... ?

Attached: file.png (612x408, 216.81K)

busy being a volcel.

is the apologizing for everything really an infp thing? i'd apologize so much as a kid for everything it was borderline autistic. i still do it a lot now too but i can at least recognize when i'm in a pointless loop of apologizing nonstop.

In a state of annoyance at work. Listening to nice calming ambient music lessens the blow.

Playing guitar and staring at code I didn't write.

Just got done masturbating so I'm about to go masturbate before I do some work.

INTJ
i dont play gaymes

well, anuns?

Attached: qpfj83y05h881.jpg (1080x621, 68.21K)

I don't plan on viewing nor participating in the designated homosexual version of the thread, so I'll stay here with you boys. It's quiet and comfortable here, for now.

>Your type
>Thoughts on every /mbti/ poster with a name? Are they welcome or are they all terrible?

Attached: greenman.png (805x795, 56.12K)

>Your type
I have tested intp but I'm still reviewing the theory and attempting to draw my own conclusions. Parts fit with disturbing accuracy, others not at all.
>Thoughts on every /mbti/ poster with a name? Are they welcome or are they all terrible?
Yes and no. I think it depends on the underlying motive. In theory yes worthwhile names are welcome here. Personality typing is, in essence, attempting to paint a portrait of how different minds relate to this strange existence via grouping like traits and tendencies. Having a consistent variable name with which to address an example of a certain personality type proves useful in this sense. It allows for easier long term study of an individual. Unfortunately by my casual observation this isn't the typical use case. Others namefag purely for egotistical LOOK AT ME, I'M PRETTY-tier purposes which makes them insufferable to the core and unwelcome in my opinion.

Do extremely logical INFPs exist or am I just an extremely emotional INTP

>INTP
>chad

lmao

>your type
ENFJ
>do you play RPGs?
Yeah. I prefer turn-based as I like to think and strategize on a next move. Action RPGs are tolerable only if the action is good, which is rare, if ever.
>how do you like to play them
Create a character and their personality and test how responsive the game is to that personality.

>Your type
INTP
I don't care for anyone except Turbie. He earned the right to tripfag on /mbti/. I have every other tripfag/namefag filtered so I don't even see them and have no opinion on them.

INFP trying to tap their inf.