Is anyone else in a successful long term relationship that started from Any Forums?

Is anyone else in a successful long term relationship that started from Any Forums?
I live in an apartment with my gf that I met off of this board 3 years ago.

Attached: C31C29C3-12E7-4E89-A4FA-340179CE149F.jpg (668x668, 83.35K)

>abloo bloo LARPy LARP oscarbait

cool i dont care

it could've been if i wasn't that young back then and had the job i did now, she's even more fucking retarded now though

Would rather eat glass than date a moid from this board

You guys keep in touch? And I think e-dating is a lot easier nowadays than back then in general. I hear about high schoolers meeting their online gfs/bfs all the time now.
Fair enough.

Can you go into more details about how you met? What kind of thread, what did you or she post to notice the other, how did you keep in touch with her off Any Forums, did you just happen to live close to each other or did one of you move, etc.

You can do your thing

Yes.
>be me
>browse 4chong
>lurk Any Forums
>post says: Go Outside
>go outside, do faggy bw hiit workout
>after few weeks of doing this bs, notice a grill is stalking me
>every day she sits at the bench facing me
>fucking bastard bitch whore, don't look at me
>start going to different park for the next week
>go back to MY park because it smells better
>grill gone, i'm the winrar
>few days later i run into her again
>she smiles at me
>the audacity, i stop and unleash full autism at her
>s-sorry
>literally, unironically starts crying
>feel bad, talk to her, apologize for being autistic
>fast forward few weeks and we're together
I'm still not sure wtf happened, but it's been 4 years now.

>the audacity, i stop and unleash full autism at her
>fast forward few weeks and we're together
And women will say they don't like assholes.

I apologized. She's the asshole for staring at autists.
Still fucking weird to just stare at me for few days without talking to me.
Sometimes i feel like a pedo because she's like a child in some ways. For example, she couldn't pick a color of her makeup bag and needed me to pick it for her.
I don't think she's retarded and she's definitely not autistic, but something isn't right with her brain for sure.

>For example, she couldn't pick a color of her makeup bag and needed me to pick it for her.
She's not being a child, she's indecisive, like plenty of women are. Have you never heard the stereotype about women being unable to decide what they want for dinner?

thanks for bragging asshole

I met my boyfriend on /soc/ in an ideal mate thread 9 years ago. We live together and I took his virginity. We have 2 dogs and a hamster, too

I'm literally steaming jealous. I need to stop being a loser & acquire qt virgin bf

>thinly-veiled normalfag general
Nice one OP, but fuck off. You don't belong here.

I thought it was just memes. Nevertheless, she's definitely more indecisive than anyone else i know. She needs me to decide things all the time.
This can't be normal.
If ASD is a defect, then this surely must be a defect too. I refuse to believe people like this are self-sufficient.
In fact i always wonder how she was deciding, for example what to wear, before we were together. Now she's always asking me, why could she decide when she was alone? What changed that she can't decide now, but could before?
How the hell is this not a defective brain?

Well, we actually met on a small server being shilled here. Initially we were just acquaintances. She had a lot of mental stuff going on and constantly had arguments with her parents. Iirc, she left the server and changed her pfp and name to something edgy and unfriended everyone and left the server (typical BPD shit), so I checked on her and tried to help her feel better. I guess it worked? We ended up dating after I got mad at her for doing drugs and ended up spilling spaghetti about how I cared for her and liked her.
We met twice in person before she decided to move in with me last year. She lived about 3-4 states away and we just kept in touch through Skype, Discord, texting, etc.
Also some stuff to note, I'm a slightly overweight manlet and also mentally ill. She's underweight has health issues along with mental ones. I'm an unemployed student (I make okay money through drawing anime girls) and she works a fast food job. I have NO idea how this worked out lol.
I don't know what to say but congrats on getting a girl that will deal with your autism.
9 years? That's amazing, congrats to both of you! I've also heard of relationships working from soc, which is honestly kind of surprising considering how unhinged people are on there.

Attached: 14DC6332-5900-4A85-8E07-B086B1E1C89A.png (467x992, 433.29K)

Bro.. I don't want to be a dick or doomer but your relationship sounds like a possible disaster in the making.

Attached: 1548566113608.gif (500x532, 904.25K)

Yeah I'm dating a Any Forums poster who vacationed here once and posted in an okc thread. Been together 8 years.

yea, rona had me really down and i phoned her again, we message each other every other month to catch up but it's nothing romantic. she now dates some broke retard who's way too old for her and gives her drugs, so that's that. i could easily migrate to her country if i wanted to with how much i make so i can't help but wonder how it would've went. hope it lasts out for you man!

You literally have to be trolling rn