If you alter your personality for a girl in any way you're a beta. This includes trying to play alpha...

If you alter your personality for a girl in any way you're a beta. This includes trying to play alpha. Just be yourself and don't give a fuck if people percieve you as alpha or whatever.

Attached: 27f.jpg (680x521, 53.11K)

>Just be yourself bro
Really original post OP

I'd rather die alone than put on an act to impress some vapid whore who doesn't even like the real me

True. I'll continue killing people's animals.

Fuck jammies, niggers, and most importantly: fuck whores.

Bro I'm
>label
not
>label
don't let people see you as
>label

Reminder that if you are actively working at being a sigma you by definition cannot be a sigma
For true sigma mindset, refer to diogenes

Sigma males are born, not made. Anybody who unironically watches "How to become Alpha/Sigma male" or any dating coaches is bottom tier man coping.

Attached: gigachad tarzan.jpg (610x915, 182.95K)

Rather be a single sigma than a beta hanging your personality to have a chance to get a gf

who would women choose:
>nobel prize winner who donated 50 billion dollars to charity and cured cancer but he's ugly
>pedo Chad
ask yourself this question.

Stop acting like you wouldn't fuck pic related if she was a pedo.

Attached: d1dc66bac316964d402cb69d447e183e.jpg (736x920, 100.92K)

Social chameleons succeed the most in life OP.

in 100 years being yourself is gonna be decomposing in the ground

Attached: 67799798_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x804, 893.84K)

I'm not into slutty bimbos, and I'm picky so no. Even if she wasn't a pedo I wouldn't.

Are you implying I would choose this whore who sucked off a 6 year old little boy and did missionary with him over 20 times in a single month or a Becky who is a pedo?

>in 100 years being yourself is gonna be decomposing in the ground
Kek was that supposed to be deep or what?

I'm more of an omega male, myself.

I diagnose you with the gay.

ya i think i was trywng to be deep

Attached: 67342794_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x682, 767.61K)

our personalities are not a consistent thing at all. research has shown that people have different personality traits that vary by social situation and other things.

you're a different person when your mom is around and you know it lol.

Attached: images.jpg (183x276, 10.57K)

Anyone else just likes being even more autistic around women? I can act like a normie but it makes the whole interaction feels so bland and boring, I rather be as odd as possible and see how far I can take it before I start creeping the girl out.

Attached: B38C6462-1373-40E4-A4B5-CAB28731ABB7.jpg (953x686, 504.14K)

>beta, alpha, sigma, delta, yadda, yadda, yadda

This is just like astrology but for men.