Tfw you will never impregnate someone

>tfw you will never impregnate someone

Attached: pregnancy21_7138515_ver1.0.jpg (320x240, 15.44K)

Good. I would be a terrible father

Why bring someone into the world who will only suffer pain and then eventually die a miserable death who will see everyone they love die. Birth is subjecting someone to torture we live in a satanic demonic society.

I love my children so much to never have them

you make it sound so clinical whats the point do you just want to spread your seed? you could go to some derelict part of town and find a minority or drug addict to impregnate if you want to spread your seed look for women who are on meth because meth makes sex better so they will want to have sex a lot and also black women are fertile and they arent on birth control as much as other races of women because they accept their womanhood unlike white women who usually reject it because they think its not hip where as black women are independant and dont care about what the media tries to force them to do

I'm an incel so finding a partner is not going to happen.

looks gross, why would you want that?

not like I wanted to breed anyways

Attached: 3413413.gif (195x391, 1.92M)

Can't impregnate boys

yeah but with my plan that i set out for you its possible just find a strung out meth addict woman and wave some cash in her face and she will fuck you all night and you can impregnate her and cum in her and she wont care since you didnt mention anything about her actually giving birth she would probably get someone to hit her stomach with a bat will baby go bye bye but at least youd have had impregnated her

Really? It's that easy? We have found the cure for inceldom.

Attached: kb3lutnfnwk71.jpg (1523x1152, 154.83K)

Bcuz muh child support nigga, i dont wanna work gang gang gang skeet skeet gang

Jfc, im an incel but at least im not whatever this is

I just came inside a woman multiple times this weekend and im not sure she is on birth control. We will see lol

I wonder if a white man could go to a foreign country in southeast asia or something and impregnate local women there. White sperm would definitely be premium in local clinics if nothing else.

I just came inside your mother multiple times this weekend and im not sure she is on birth control. We will see lol

It's a mixed feeling. My balls and ego want kids. Those primitive drives.

My head thinks it's one of the worst decisions you can possibly make.

this is very true and accurate in most asian countries the prestige of having a partially white baby far outweighs the stigma of having a child out of wedlock

It seems like a good way to ensure you spread your genetic legacy at least. Have 10+ kids running around Asia doing their thing, probably better off because of your white genes too.

I know. My ego and primal drive makes me want to impregnate every attractive woman I come across.

I have impregnated one woman 4 times and another woman once.

I bet she's carrying a black baby.

I am a white man, and 4 women have decided to use my sperm to impregnate themselves. Incidentally, 2 of them are east-asian. The other two are of european ancestry (well, one is Canadian and one is Argentinian, so who knows really)

>one is Argentinian
South American women will do anything for a white baby too.