What percentage of Gen Z is actually tranny?

Reading the news I keep seeing all these articles suggesting the rate of transgender and non-binary identity among Gen Z has increased DRASTICALLY compared to previous generations. But then other people tell me this is "over-dramaticised" and that I am over-reacting to it.

What is really the truth? I am on the border of Zoomer/Millennial (born mid-90s) and when I was at school I didn't know even a single solitary person who transitioned gender, and if anyone had come to school saying they were "non-binary" they would have had the absolute shit beaten out of them.

Anecdotally, online, it seems that Zoomers are radically pro-tranny. They seem to make "trans rights" their #1 political belief and goal above everything else, zoomer-friendly platforms like twitch and discord are full of trans, and zoomers are the most likely to have bought into the "pronoun-stating" fad even if they aren't trans themselves.

So what's the truth? I know that Any Forums has a large population of young faggots so I want you to tell me. What percentage of Gen Z is actually tranny? 5%? 10%? 25%? Because it seems massive compared to my generation.

Attached: 1640819692206.jpg (976x850, 87.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/07/01/health/transgender-population.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Having a unique sexual identity is cool right now. The percentage likely hasn't changed that dramatically. Hopefully most of the ones who started transitioning young will kill themselves and life will resume under the almighty jew.

Less than 5%? I don't know, I've only ever encountered one tranny my age growing up.

I'll tell you the truth, the place where these articles source this 'gen z is now entirely trannies!' BS is just the same place the articles are posted - online. Tiktok & twitter specifically are cesspools of trannyism but it's just an echo chamber with a few thousand people.
So whilst it might look like 'a big chunk of gen z' it's actually a very very small portion. They're just getting more recognition at the moment so it looks like it's widespread. In real life, Gen Z are still as transphobic as ever and these newfound troons barely exist irl too

in my graduating class of around 300, 1 guy was actual trans and like 2 were fake trans. its not a thing cuh

Actually very low as a percentage of population. Gay & lesbian represent about 3.5-4% each of population and transgender is 0.5-0.7%. These figures were 3-4 years ago, so they may have increased, but its good to get a perspective that the reality that seems prevalent online.

I also think gay specifically is under represented mainly because the statistics do not include people who haven't "come out" in society's terms.

Correction* Transgender percent of population is actually only 0.004-0.007% of population.

its hard to know for sure but if youre not surrounded by i dunno extreme normie type people youre bound to at least know someone who knows a tran but anyway a non binary person who is born female is something like the bisexual of gender they sacrifice nothing for the boon of fake marginalization people enjoy being punished because it makes them feel like jesus and theyre christians its how they can believe they have a purpose in life

I have never talked to tranny, although i know people who have talked to trannies, my mum had to start shopping elsewhere to avoid a tranny that kept harassing her, and my friend met a tranny at a board games club. It doesn't seem too prevalent to me.

whats the point of pretending like there arent as many trannies as there are

It's kinda weird, trannies are somewhat rare in real life (less than 1 in 200 people in the 13-20 age bracket) yet online zoomerspace is absolutely packed with troons and they/thems. I've come to the conclusion that they're people who live their entire lives online.

How old are you?

What year did you graduate?

>In real life, Gen Z are still as transphobic as ever and these newfound troons barely exist irl too
I find this hard to believe. Everything I've seen about zoomers is that they are hyper-sensitive and extremely socially progressive, to the point of even getting angry at you if you use the word "fag" casually.

They are so far from the values that I grew up with that its hard to believe. In my days at school kids got bullied if they appeared too effeminate, now in 2022 kids at school seem to get bullied if they're outed as "homophobic/transphobic". Literal 180 shift of values from when I was young, which wasn't even all that long ago.

>These figures were 3-4 years ago, so they may have increased
I think they have. 3-4 years ago the tranny shit was still pretty small and a fringe issue. But in the last couple years it has absolutely EXPLODED and now it is everywhere. Even among my generation, normies who never entertained this gender fuckery before are now openly supporting it and listing pronouns in their social media profiles.

Attached: 1553456051572.jpg (250x247, 7.14K)

Others said it well. The real number is the same as it ever was. Being a tranny became cool about 7 years ago so those numbers include the swaths of moronic teens and early 20s that lie about it.

Niche internet spaces are not an accurate representation of real life. You're going to have a higher % of healthier people if you take a sample size at the gym, for example. Just because you they are more prevalent in the spaces which you are active in, when you look at their numbers as a total percent of population it's a lot lower.

>How old are you?
21, tranny I encountered was some time during 3rd year of High School, ftm.

>I think they have

I agree, but also see

and yes, I know some of these figures would be under represented, albeit not by a material amount, due to people not publicly identifying as such, not changing government id or census data, etc.

less than 0.001%. I've never met one. You're obsessed with trannies, that's why you think they're everywhere and a large minority. This is wrong, and I think it's time you admit you have a crush on them.

I've met like 2-3 in my 22 years on this earth

>What percentage of Gen Z is actually tranny? 5%? 10%? 25%? Because it seems massive compared to my generation.
it's litterally double the number from previous generations which you may be suprised to find out is about 0.3%, just Millinaials is around 0.5 and just gen z is about 0.7.
I think the over all numbers are 0.65% now
nytimes.com/2016/07/01/health/transgender-population.html
this articles gives you the numbers
rightoids are so obessed that they think trannies are everywhere it's fuckign stupid
Gays are like 8% of the population but you REEEE about trannies

A few years ago, I had only met two trannies in my life
One worked at the optometrist and was quite nice, albeit fake as fuck and quite revolting in mannerisms, the other one was some friend of a friend that some fag insisted was a she instead of a he but I never spoke with him straight on.

Now, the friend group the latter friend was a part of has suddenly devolved into consisting almost only exclusively of trannies, I saw the writings on the wall way before it happened since they were all mentally ill faggots anyways, but it did quite shock me that over the course of give or take a year the whole group suddenly had their heads cave in and everyone went along with this charade
Somehow one cunt hasn't, at least publicly from what I can tell, become a trannie yet, even though that guy was the most likely candidate in my eyes
It really just seems like another fad like DID was for a while, but now it somehow has nestled itself like a thorn into the public eye
At the very least, it helps me weed out people I shouldn't take too seriously and shouldn't get too involved with

Attached: 1633076887720.png (846x782, 45.09K)

This decimal is way too high. 0.65% of the total population of adults in the US (259 million) would be 168.3m.

1.4 Million transgender adults is 0.005% of adult population. Idk if you're trying to express the % of certain younger demographics, but link provided only compares all adults.