Volcel thread

Why are you volcelling?
What keeps you going?

Also femoids not allowed in this thread, they cannot be incel.

Attached: 1639561826191.webm (720x1028, 741.66K)

Women posters could theoretically be volcels though, meaning that they'd be relevant in your thread
In fact, any woman who isn't having sex right now is a volcel.

volcels are literally just coping incels.

Because I can only fuck fat women, not the whores you guys always post.

All volcels are non-virgins.

This

Not even incels would fuck a fattie if she offered them, theyre fucking disgusting, smelly and hairy, if i wanted to fuck that id fuck an incel. Id rather keep a bit of my dignity left than have a low tier sexual experience.

I dont care if i cant fuck 2/10 or above, im not settling for anything under 6/10 and i dont care if i die a virgin

i'm volcel because the quality of female a low quality dude like me would attract disgusts me
i am also unlikely to be able to increase my quality to that point any time soon and when i do, i'll be old enough that most women will be post wall/cock carousel tier

the effort required to deal with a woman is not worth the effort unless you want children imo

then there's nothing 'cel' about them, pointless name.

Not so much.
I just know that the burden of dealing with women is not worth the sex. Trust me I have had my fair share of sex.
t.26yo

>coping incels
>VOLcel
Cope fattie, no one wants to fuck you

you can't reasonably have had sex and then call yourself any kind of -cel.

i'm not fat just fyi. and yea the 'vol' is them coping to themselves "i could get laid but i'm in control and i decide not to!"

>i'm not fat just fyi
sure
>'vol' is them coping to themselves "i could get laid but i'm in control and i decide not to!"
Why would a voluntary celebate want to fuck a fattie he cant get hard on? Incels cant get neither, volcels can only get low tier

Do prozpill bros fall under volcels?

Too much sexual trauma and social isolation to be comfortable with it.

I can explain well. So the webm you just posted is in my opinion an average woman. She is really not that good looking in the face, she's just thin and MODERATELY fit. Any woman could achieve that aesthetic in like 6 months of exercising assuming they are already within normal weight and bodyfat%, but that's just it... the average woman isn't within normal weight or bodyfat%, the average woman is a fat, short goblin. When my mates crack jokes at me for not being excited by the average woman, this is why. Its so fucking easy to just not get fat, I am literally amazed by the sheer lack of competency of the average person. I had a 300 pound woman be literally obsessed with me for A DOZEN YEARS and when I finally told her the truth, do you wanna know what she said to me? She said I was gaslighting her and blocked me. So she obsessed over my Chadlite ass for literally 12 years just to say I was wrong. Great. Amazing. Awesome.

Religious Reasons.

i don't see the point in this classification. all it does is sow divide in the incel community.

Im skinny as fuck but 6.2 so passable but as a normal man i dont want to deal with:
>Mentally ill
>Attention whores
>Fat women
>Any combination of these 3
This includes 70% of women and they dont like me so i stay in celibacy

and the rest*

Im volcelling for Jesus to be honest

Blessed post, user.

Attached: 58.jpg (318x159, 45.12K)

Thanks brother. These hoes aint worth the holy spirit.

on s. retention and my impression is that most women (95%) are hypocritical whores
i want financial freedom and the ability to move cities as i please