"just date women your own age bro"

Women my age, that is 25+, don't even register my existence.

I could attract a 19 year old by my looks alone(not status, nor money lmao I'm broke), but for women my age 25+ is as I was invisible. I tried to flirt with so called "post wall" women, and noticed one thing; they're rarely single. They are in a stage in life where they're already trying to settle down with one of the guys they've been dating on-and-off in their early 20s, or engaged.

Women 25+ either assume I'm younger than them which is a turnoff because a woman doesn't like to appear older next to her man, or see me as too 'feminine looking' (god bless my asian genes)

I'm not short 5'11 and I don't look childlike, nor do I look like like a nerd.

Attached: disfigured.jpg (200x309, 13.97K)

I'm 20 and would like an asian bf, wouldn't care if he looked younger than me eventually if I still take care of myself.

Attached: 4925062.jpg (1024x868, 169.77K)

Women my own age have had sex thousands of times, have had multiple serious relationships, gotten married and divorced, and may or may not have children. Meanwhile I haven't even had my first kiss yet.
Why should I date someone like that? Why would they date someone like me? How could we possibly relate to each other? How could we ever have a healthy relationship dynamic?

>muh life stages

are a meme, even I became an incel gradually, in high school I would get approached by girls, or told by my friends about girls who had a crush on me -- but this ended when I went to college almost overnight , 4 long years I couldn't get a single girl to date me, I never got approached by a girl in college the women either went from white tall and athletic masculine guys, or were in a long-term with their normie bf. I was always left out of the arrangement.

Attached: hotep.jpg (680x680, 29.71K)

>i can attract 19 year olds
>is somehow unhappy
What are you a fag

noooo you can't just date a 19yr old pedo groomer

>What are you a fag
Probably just a larper.

Young girls go for the feminine look. Older women don't.

aren't postwall women supposed to have lower standards thatn prime ones?

It's something to do with hormones and ovulation.

just fuck a 19 year old already. life is short. but i wouldnt suggest dating one because theyre idiots

i would argue this will no longer be the case in the future. the generation of women who spent their sexual prime on tinder are now approaching the wall. they will hit the wall but retain their standards for chad

Just keep charismaxxing and do not fall into the cycle of staying inside, alone, and becoming bitter. The tide is changing for my east asian brothers. The previous decade pretty much pulled me into dating prospects and I see the same beginning for east asians as well. I've got faith. Don't give up.

>why would I date someone that expects me to have my shit together?
>can't I just be with someone who doesn't know any better?

This but unironically. How else are you supposed to get your shit together if you can't date people your age without vastly different relationship experience?

OP, just accept obsessed cougar gf into your life already. Find a gfd

if you're relying on a relationship to help you get your shit together, you're doing it wrong. Obviously people learn how to be in a relationship by being in a relationship, but I think it's important to have a relationship with someone close to your own age. Everyone I know thinks its weird past about 25 to be dating girls that are just out of high school. I did it, I'm not telling you not to do it, but you have to get over the idea that women above a certain age are all one way "post wall" or whatever the fuck, and just find somebody that you can work with to understand how to be in an adult relationship.

>Everyone I know
Everyone I know and you know are retards. As if I'd believe the advice of people who didn't want to help me with my failures, but are willing to criticize me when I succeed. That's not to say I don't ask and listen to their advice, but when their advice is:
>You should date someone your own age
I can't help but question their logic. Look at history, did people date their own age or did they date whoever they liked? Fuck social standards, they're made by idiots who do not want you to live outside of their little box.
>just find somebody that you can work with
Of course, casual dating and starter gfs are for the young and careless, just because I have no experience doesn't mean I'm not going to take it seriously, if anything that gives me every reason to try my hardest.

sounds like you need friends more than a gf.

I got friends, they're alright but they don't really give much of a shit at the end of the day. A quality girlfriend actually cares enough to listen to your problems and vice versa. Your SO really should be your best friend.

Lmao your entire argument boils down to "people think it's weird." Your post is a perfect example of the sort of normie mindset that runs rampant on this board nowadays.

Ignore the redditors OP, just position yourself to date younger girls and move on from the annoying/immature ones asap, yes younger women will be on average less mature but the exceptions (what you are looking for in the first place) will already be evident by that age. There is truly nothing to be gained from the "experience" meme that can't be taught if you're already a competent man (aka the only thing a post-wall roast would accept in the first place). Focus on getting your finances in order, having a solid job/mortgage/long term investments etc. and date whoever you want to.

you're right, conform to the categories that are created on here, that's the best course of action.