Average

Is there a reason to try anymore if this is the reward?

Attached: file.jpg (907x622, 64.61K)

This isn't the reward. An improved you is.

I like how the illustration is not even pretending to be white. You will be consumed by spics and the country will turn into brazil. A just reward for normalfags.

Attached: 1641878527691.jpg (1110x860, 85.72K)

>168 pounds
>that's 76 kg
>the average american woman weighs more than me and weighs only about 5 kg less than my dad, who is 6'
What the actual fuck?

>im owed a woman that fits my arbitrary standards
>women are objects/rewards

this thought process is why you are here

so small, so heavy

Statpadded by niggers and spics

>tfw I'm 10 cm taller than the average american woman but I weight 25 kg less
americabros...

Attached: 8913470860.png (300x276, 46.25K)

The looks would be fine if she had a decent personality and a short/non existent sexual history.

The problem with the average modern woman is that she looks like shit, she acts like a spoiled brat, she is an emotional broken whore and she lies about anything that makes her look bad.

The worst part? They can get away with it, because men are thirsty as hell, and do anything in exchange of sex or companionship.

shit is dire here, imo it's why so many dudes go after 13 year olds, but they're fat af too now so there's no hope. like who tf wants to be with a bitch who can't even climb a flight of stairs without dying of a heart attack and insulin shock at the same time

no one said they were owed anything until you said that. this is the sad reality of what average guys are able to date which is slightly better than the op pic. it's a blood bath.

Just move to another country if you like skinnier girls

Repulsive. I am a man and my waist is 27 in.

You're not entitled to be rewarded with the Average White American Woman unless you're in the top 2%.

Attached: qQ6Dx7.gif (160x190, 1.18M)

They're probably infertile and type 2 diabetic as well.

>standard for "average" in men ridiculously increasing
>standard for "attractive" in women plunging

Americans really are becoming ogre people.

So many 500lb chicken fried retards throwing off the average. Theres plenty of normal women out there moron.

But women are cancer so never get in a relationship with one. Use it and lose it.

The average American woman is black??

this whole thread makes me sad. are yo u doing ANYTHING to be with someone who is not "average"? YOU'RE AVERAGE.

I diet and exercise to the point where I weigh less than the average woman. Really says a lot about society. Really makes me think.

just burger society

Sounds like my gf, except 5'6. At 5'3 your BMI would be 29.8, just shy of obese.

the average age of a woman in the us is 39. Let me guess you're also younger than that? What a fucking accomplishment.

manlet

Anorexic girls are not welcome to participate in discussions about weight. Listen to your therapist.

she only suspected it, ill keep going til im happy with it. sorry for not being your average blob