Would you be embarrassed to date someone so obese?

Would you be embarrassed to date someone so obese?

Attached: FAC8B80F-3AFB-45F0-90DD-0809B53EFDE8.jpg (1024x768, 75.81K)

How do you even let it get that bad?

I wouldn't, of course I am a homosexual, so my opinion is about as useful as a barrel of walrus feces.

My bf looks like this. Most of his shirts don't cover his stomach. Basically, he has undiagnosed autism, works from home, only has 2 irl friends and me his gf, and he has low self esteem and not very many hobbies. Also he is a little dumb. He basically gets pleasure from food and he eats when he is bored. And he eats a LOT. It sucks. Weirdly my bf is fatter than OP pic but doesn't have moobs. He could lose weight and just have loose stomach skin and look ok desu. I think he is lowkey depressed. He needs to get a better job and have something click inside him to make him want to try instead of rotting. He's committing slow suicide, it's sad, he's only 31 and he looks so rotund. The worst thing? He has a 7 inch cock. Imagine if he lost weight and the fat pad was gone. I bet he has a giant dick....

No. Obesity has no bearing on the things that matter to me.

Why in God's name are you dating him

He's super nice to me

>Girls don't like nice guys, they only like Chad!

This anecdotal evidence is just as valid as yours, incel.

>only staying because of his dick
dickletbros.... its over....

you will end up hurting him
fuck off roast

99% of obese autists are permavirgins

>7 inches isn't big enough for this size queen

Attached: F92C66A6-527A-4985-BFE7-605AD0391385.jpg (515x452, 212K)

You must have been mega desperate

H-haha, yeah

Imagine

Attached: CBDDE1CD-6B43-42D8-BB43-386E778B763D.jpg (2318x3034, 1.16M)

Yeah, and 99% of men are unfuckable in general. The men who get laid make up for it some way. What's your gimmick?

Point is he is a statistical anomaly

Is this the fat bearded aussie who posts the 'fembot' threads?
The moobs look like his.

And you, too can be a statical anomaly, as long as you're willing to take the risk. Otherwise, why not donate yourself to a spam factory right now? At least then you will be useful to other fat people.

Yeah bro I'm a straight skinny male. i know im not the best looking, but to date a big fat dude like you is just too far for me. There is no circumstance that i will date you.

christ, how can guys get girlfriends but I can't even find some girl to talk to me on Any Forums
literally just talking.
all my self improvement means jack shit if I can't even talk to a woman online.

And a quadruple amputee could climb Everest

He absolutely can, as long as he has good friends to carry him. If you are a total social failure maybe try fixing that before you try and fuck girls.