Be me

>be me
>22 f
>be working at sports bar
>work under senior bartender, cool older guy but kind of closed off
>we share interests, play the same games, and sometimes have deep convos about real topics at work
>the other day, he, a female co-worker, and i are talking about dating
>he is surprised when she mentions that she's planning and paying for a trip for her and a guy she's seeing
>makes a comment about it later about how he things it's cool that she's doing that for him
>ff to today
>we get on the topic of weeb stuff and i mention an asian marketplace that's nearby (i've told him about it before)
>finally gather the balls to ask him if he wants to go
>he acts confused
>ask him if he's free on the weekend
>he says he is but doesn't want to go because he doesn't want to spend money
>offer to drive him and also to buy him food
>he refuses because he says he'll feel bad

is he autistic and doesn't realize that i'm trying to take him out or am i getting rejected?

Attached: 1617404596752.png (1500x1067, 1.32M)

are you ugly? this answer matters

no i am not ugly nor am i fat
i just spill spaghetti a LOT

He's most likely autistic, just keep trying to drop more obvious hints.

Attached: IMG_20220112_230144_606.jpg (720x893, 37.84K)

You are getting rejected, Leave this poor man alone.

Depending on how much older he probably finds the idea of a girl doing stuff for him emasculating. Also since you work under him. Not everybody is a coomer

good chance he might not want to date someone that works under him. Dating co-workers is a bad idea imo.

do you listen to kanye west and doja cat? do you cake your face in makeup every day? if so then you're a basic white bitch, good for him for rejecting you

I can't say your guy was like me, but I'd been in situations like that. Be direct, as in point out you want to spend time with him is why. If he likes you he probably wants the best first impression possible. Being a man who can't afford to say not to being treated to a date is a matter of pride. It is beyond innane to assume all men react the same way any more than it needs to be explained that you and stacy act and think differently. Frankly, I'd been asked out enough times only to realize it was more like a favor pitch meeting or that I had gotten to be +1ed to something dumb as hell. Being the one who automatically assumed to providor role as if its natural can upset someone's balance when they want to be the ones leading, but by being painfully direct you can flip the script from a girl is taking you out because your poor into the "she just wants your company, idiot, don't make her feel stupid". Also, if he happens to have self esteem issues rather than just pride problems he may be uncomfortable letting himself hope its a date.

Hope this helps

How much older is he? If he's 30+ I would outright tell him that you're interested. You could still do that if he's under 30, but you could still get somewhere by dropping hints. I'd recommend being blunt about it.

Maybe he's a MGTOW or volcel, whatever user.
Hope you'll not feel like it's another "women most affected" situation.

You need to be more forward. Tell him "im taking you" instead of "do you want to go" type of stuff.

When did Any Forums become /feels/ of crystal cafe?

be straight forward with him and plainly state that you are asking him out. sometimes retards are too thick to get it or too used to rejection.

more forward than that op. you have to planly state" do you want to go on a date with me"

lol he dont watch you bitch
women have such inflated ego holy shit

It didn't. This is just a decent thread that happens to be OP'd by a girl.
>no "femanon" in the title/first sentence
>No obvious bait
>No tripcode
>No orbiter collecting
It's a good thread.

I don't know,and chances are he doesn't quite know either.
Imagine yourself in his shoes, half the time you'd probably brush it off out of embarrassment or an inability to process what's happening.
Make your interest a little more clear so he has to give you a direct answer, that is, if you are dying to know why, then ask.
Don't beat around the bush, you only get one life.

Imagine trying to talk to people that you work with. This is your problem not his. Stop being such a childish faggot and keep relationships to the outside world. OMG MY PUSSY AND I SEE HIM ALL DAY EVERY DAY. Shut the fuck up and stop being a loser. Its never a good idea. I dated a girl that I somewhat worked with but rarely saw during the day. It was terrible and I randomly quit when I felt like I didnt want to see her insane ass anymore. People. Stop fucking dating coworkers. You are the one with autism and he turned you down lmao

Some non self aware cunt calling a dude autistic because he doesnt care about her weird ass is a good thread? Its actually pretty fucking boring. 22 year olds are children

Yeah. Compared to a lot of the threads, it's not half bad. Relationship posts are pretty common anyway

Attached: yeah.jpg (241x111, 4.24K)

user, a lot of guys tie their masculinity to providing. I know because I am one of them. It's retarded, I am well aware, but it's how I was raised and I can not shake it off. He might legit feel bad about you spending money on him. I also say it's nice when women do it for other men that are comfortable with it, but I know I wouldn't. It's male autism. Or he doesn't like you back, that's always a possibility.