Robots, do you have a micro penis?

I was just browsing /gif/ and came across a micro penis thread. I've never seen stuff like that before. Honestly it made me feel sick, like watching gore. I feel bad about my reaction but it's really shocking to me.

Attached: 83965767584.png (714x1096, 739.45K)

I think your reaction of revulsion is fuelled at least partially by empathy, for a split second you imagine yourself have a microdick and it's incomprehesibly awful

NO BUT DO I HAVE A TREAT FOR YOU
"Howard Stern - Smallest Penis Contest" on xvideos. Truly amazing, especially the guy in the sunglasses who's obviously just there to get hammered and get naked with like 20 other men and doesn't really have that small of a cock

Pic related in the smallest I have ever seen. I am huge (7.5 x 6.3) but I empathize with small guys, our society is so unfair.

he shoots farther than me at least

I can't really imagine what it's like to have a penis at all. But these micro penises, I feel like it's similar to seeing a physical deformity.

I should be sleeping, but now I'm too curious not to watch

will you degrade my 7 inch micropenis please goddess

More like genetics can be unfair. I've never been fussed about a guy's size, smaller is fine with me. But these are beyond just small.

One of the comments in the thread was "Today, on a very special episode of Dr. Pimple Popper" I almost gagged lol

Ha ha, very funny

>More like genetics can be unfair. I've never been fussed about a guy's size, smaller is fine with me. But these are beyond just small.
I don't think it's genetics per se. 90% of the pleasure a man can give is not related to his cock. There is evidence that preference for penis size is innate, but nothing education can't solve.

post ur discord if its so "funny"

I just finished watching, it was horrifying. Not even the guys' penises, a lot of them weren't even that bad, but seeing them all lined up naked like that to be humiliated. Makes me sooo comfortable.

Oh, I meant genetics in that it's just bad luck they were born that way. I agree though that there's more to sex than just penetration and penis size.

I honestly don't have discord user, besides I don't like degrading men. I didn't mean for this thread to come across that way. I was just so shocked by the gif thread, and I guess my reaction to it. And you're huge, anyways lol

>Oh, I meant genetics in that it's just bad luck they were born that way. I agree though that there's more to sex than just penetration and penis size.
So let's convince both girls and that. I was a worthless sperg during high school but I was still worshiped by girls in high school for no good reason.

As a fat bastard I can make mine look really smol

Attached: 625F1288-58FD-44F3-9122-081781DF2073.jpg (2853x4029, 1.62M)

Micropenises make me feel physically ill. It's like seeing a horrible deformity or injury.
I feel kind of bad saying this. I'm sorry to anyone who has one.
I really have no idea why they upset me so much. It should just arouse mild curiosity and maybe slight aversion. But for me it seems to trigger something on the same wavelength as lotus boob does.

It seems to me you have a hidden insecurity about having a micropenis. I recommend you measure it and make sure you're not delusional.

Gee, this is fun!

Attached: 6654F42A-C7BC-4F88-89E7-598E18CD7DDC.jpg (2817x2953, 1.04M)

Probably it is this.
It's not even feeling like 2nd hand shame. There's this feeling almost like part of my penis is missing and what's left has low sensitivity. I get this without actually intentionally imagining. I had to think about how I was feeling and sort of figure it out in reverse. Maybe my brain registers it as having been mutilated and is empathizing with that feeling.
I wonder if big dick chads feel like this when they see men with normal size dicks...

I do have insecurities about my penis as I don't feel 6 inches is enough and it's not really very attractive...

Do you think I could fool people into thinking I have no dick

Attached: 1CA25D25-F62B-4049-988E-469A745915EA.jpg (3024x4032, 1.13M)

I'm only 1.5" longer than you, and girls worship me. You're already 1" longer than average. Just go fuck girls and you'll find it works fine. People with 2" microdicks will not make your penis smaller if you look at them. If anything, male solidarity should take over.

>girls worship me

Something tells me you aren't ugly

Dude why are you doing that

It's amusing in a cosmic sense

No, I wish I did. It would help me feel even more like I never had a chance at a good life. I mean I already accept I'm never getting a gf so I may as well make it 100% so it would stop bothering me so much. Also it would make it a lot more easier to masturbate in diapers because it would mean less hand movement, which would mean my hand wouldn't cramp up like it does, plus it would damage the liner less or completely eliminate damaging it.

That isn't just a micropenis. That's non-fucking-existent penis. Poor bastard.

His sense of humor and ability to laugh at himself is beyond mortal comprehension. We should all strive to give so few fucks.