Why do you deserve a virgin gf?

Why do you deserve a virgin gf?

Attached: asuka.jpg (1000x1000, 155.04K)

we all need somebody to love.

I don't deserve anything. I hope to find a virgin gf that is compatible with my personality.

Same reason a girl deserves a virgin bf?

I don't. My soul is pitch-black and I'm an awful human being posing as a moderately successful, mentally stable young man. I am complete fucking garbage and an emotional wreck. I hate this world and I hate myself. I continue to live purely because I do not want to die. I whored myself out to a bunch of women from dating appes because I am a dirty little coomer boy with violent sexual fantasies that stem from a desire to feel powerful. Any woman who falls in love with me during my lifetime is deluded or insane.

Attached: 1639372184821.jpg (321x321, 15.04K)

Because I will be a good husband, it's not that I "deserve" it it's just a fair trade off

>Why do you deserve a virgin gf?
I am me.

Attached: in fact i deserve multiple, but will devote myself to one alone, be she true.jpg (1280x720, 355.19K)

Because I'm her virgin bf and we're going to wait till marriage and have a big family together and love eachother.

Attached: 1628733653163.png (1000x1000, 121.84K)

i dont want one i just dont want to waste my life falling in love with the wrong girl

Attached: 87732489_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x675, 900.8K)

i deserve a virgin gf from yorkshire because its my destiny to breed

no girl wants a virgin bf

they want a virgin chad they can keep all to themselves. They only don't want incels that other women don't want anyway

i deserve to stay alone

>Why do you deserve a virgin gf?
i dont know. who am i to judge? only god is competent at judging who deserves what. despite how much everything in my guts and brain screams at me, i have to concede this is the truth. this entails that i cant judge people, so i try not to

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 122.57K)

everyone does, retard

yeah naw. some girls fetishize it.

here is the thing. women want to be provided security, comfort, a home, and some kids, right?

if they're not a virgin, they don't get to have those things.

women shouldn't be allowed to go around and fuck 100s of guys in your 20s and settle down with some desperate cuck, and then have the audacity to demand security, comfort, and kids.
its truly insulting and mind boggling that women think this is normal behavior and they legit think that fucking 100s of guys is totally fine. its not.

honestly this just convinces me that there was a reason why women didn't have rights and there was a reason why women were usually forced into marriages. because women are too vapid to help themselves. they can't provide for themselves. they can't even pick the right partners for themselves. they're literally turning into the very thing they actively try to avoid, a used whore that nobody wants, and they will try to rationalize every last bit of it.

i really hope women get whats coming to them in the form of the ultimate black pill.

Attached: woman understanding.jpg (536x644, 85.66K)

I don't I deserve to die alone and it is what I'm going to get

I don't have to explain to you why i deserve what i deserve tranny.

I do not think so at all. Women do not care of this at all.

I already got one. We've been happily married for ten years now.

I don't, but even if I did I still wouldn't get one, "deserves" has nothing to do with it.

If one deserves anything he should have had gotten it.
I think the more proper question is would be why you want a virgin girlfriend.
Simple because others disgusts me.

I don't deserve anyone. I am deeply insecure and 0 self esteem. Every woman I've interacted with me has hurt me in some way. I get taken advantage of because I am unable to speak up and am afraid of what others will say/think about me. I am a loser and will die alone. I constantly think about my killing myself so I can end this repetitive loop of suffering.

Attached: 1643611284488.png (768x768, 99.84K)

Tell us how it was the first time.

She was on top, and because my cock is really thick (6.3") it took several attempts over several days to get it in. Two weeks later she was coming herself stupid and praising my cock to her friends.