I really wish zoomers would all shut the fuck up and die fr fr no cap bruh muh bois finna pull through bruh

i really wish zoomers would all shut the fuck up and die fr fr no cap bruh muh bois finna pull through bruh

god i fucking hate you gay wigger nigger loving faggots so fucking much

they all have the vocabulary of a fucking retarded 9 year old who does nothing but watch other retards play fortnite on twitch for 16 hours a day who does nothing but trash talking like a nigger

absolute worthless braindead generation with zero agency or willpower and exists just to worship the ground niggers walk on

Attached: wmmdbhodeky61.jpg (960x799, 90.48K)

I'm a Zoomer, but I don't talk like that.

Attached: 1597153346575.jpg (727x500, 242.37K)

Zoomers are all cucks for the BBC

you shouId

Have you ever noticed zoomer speak is just recycled ebonics?
It may seem like just a handy term to use but it's actually an umbrella platitude, which limits your reliance on more specific vocab and overall undermines our collective linguistic diversity.

tldr: newspeak make dumdum

Attached: 1631518225352.jpg (700x700, 52.84K)

>Have you ever noticed zoomer speak is just recycled ebonics?
yes

FULL CAP

Attached: capone.jpg (473x360, 20.44K)

Calling an outfit their "drip" just makes it sound like they've been jizzed on or something and are dripping with cum. I said that to my little Zoomer brother and it shut him up

Black zoomer here, I use all of those phrases lmao, learn to vibe out you fat boomer

Attached: 1641166627556.jpg (1062x630, 88.59K)

Not all of you are lost causes

shut up nigger, you smell like gonneria (don't know how to spell it, never had it)

Attached: 1242623753566755647764.jpg (1242x1394, 91.71K)

and they call cars fucking "whips"
im 160 lbs nigger

I dont use them personally
I wish I could come up with my own cool jargon / slang
but its easier said then done

Fr fr, like, you tryin to dis us. Like, on god, you finna mess with us like this. Youre gonna need a hospital for this, no cap
T. 20 year old retard

Attached: A2ADFFC0-D0C8-4483-91EC-BCBC518B3D3C.png (600x732, 311.21K)

If it looks like a nigger, talks like a nigger, and acts like a nigger, it's a nigger and it gets the rope. :)

Zoomers have been conditioned to worship niggers since birth. It's annoying but it's not really their fault. I still hate them

>black
explains everything

For some reason white youth think niggers (niggers meaning the scum of the black community, not just black people) are cool because shooting fellow members of society, damaging your brain with drugs, and contracting sexually transmitted diseases is 'cool' to dumb people, so they try to imitate said niggers but they don't realise they're also picking up the antisocial behaviour and an unintelligible ape variant of the English language.
I blame the hype over black people in the music industry that was caused when we let them off the chains in the 50's which started with them making some lovely music, but as music got easier to create and distribute, led to filth making music (rap) which whites at the time who were still partly hyperfixated on black music at the time willingly absorbed

NIGGERS: Indirectly destroying everyone around them simply by existing (again, niggers being blacks who are entitled piece of shit criminals, not just regular blacks who I have no quarrel with)

they were "conditioned" to love gays and trannies too and look how that turned out
zoomers could have easily not been a bunch of gay wiggers but they just had to go and do that as if being a nigger is the only form of masculinity they can comprehend, if you can call it that

thats the only reason anyone acts like a nigger, they think its tough and manly. then zoomer women followed them because women are stupid

Continue to seethe because of my existence

Continue to disrupt the lives of people contributing to society and when our people awaken again you'll get the rope :)

Stop right there Filthy Nigger! Nobody breaks the law on my watch! I'm confiscating your stolen goods. Now pay your fine or it's off to jail.

Zoomers' favourite radio station is Nog FM