There's a girl i know lurks here, and i hate you for ghosting me. we got along well. R from tampa...

there's a girl i know lurks here, and i hate you for ghosting me. we got along well. R from tampa, tell me why you ghosted me right now or your mother will die in her sleep tonight. it's been almost a month and no girl i've talked to has compared to you, i hate you.

Attached: apuaspie.jpg (480x360, 16.45K)

Hi, R from tampa here!
I ghosted you because you're really annoying!
I h8 u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she also played the game unpacking if that helps
fuck off and die nigger

you will never find her

this bitch?

original

Attached: Schermafbeelding 2022-01-31 024739.png (220x77, 8.1K)

not sure, if her name starts with R and she's from tampa maybe
she added me with a burner because of "schizo"
it was burnerforparanoia

Its cuz your boring dude

i mean we voice called a few times over a week and she was laughing the whole time so i can't be that boring. she just disappeared one day, didnt even remove me or block me

Probably got bored of you or there was someone better

WTF THAT BITCH GHOSTED ME TOO, SHE SAID SHE WAS FROM CANADA

>getting upset over being ghosted by some discord whore
The absolute state of my fellow lads. You niggers need to go outside.

fuck off shill, i wont believe you
she either got banned or forgot login

in voice call she had a southern accent so i doubt we're talking about the same person

You are thinking of someone different, but they do the samething

why do they do that? what do they get from doing this to me?

Attention and to fill a void in themselves. Don't worry it won't last and they move on to another one rinse and repeat.

>tfw literal who e-girls start threads and rumors about themselves posing as sad robots just to get attention
pathetic

nigger, i did not even post a discord tag, just trying to find a lost connection because i know she lurks her

just let it go man. she didn't have enough consideration for you to even let you know that she was leaving your life. quit chasing ghosts on here, don't do this shit to yourself.

no... no i dont think i will
i need answers

what does she look like? post a pic

similar to this

Attached: Drip 2.png (414x596, 309.02K)

well you ain't gettin' 'em and unfortunately you're going to learn the hard way just how shitty and uncaring people are.

don't have a pic i deleted them all but she had blue eyes blonde hair and a round face

i'll post a new thread every day until i get answers, i can take 5 minutes a day to post

picrel her burner discord

Attached: discord.png (189x217, 31.46K)