Would you let Empathchan rape you?

Would you let Empathchan rape you?

Attached: 59F86DA4-928E-4FB3-8D84-6CA7F868C65A.jpg (1125x1476, 669.2K)

I wouldn't let this young man touch me with a 39 1/2 foot pole

I don't know who this is and I don't care

I don't care about people i don't know.
I like to know people before i have the jazz

i already want to pound her gaelic ass anyway

You sound fucking gay

I'd let her grind my pelvis to dust desu

How do i go about getting my cock in her

No but I would let robwoof rape me

Attached: 714F40B5-0762-45C2-840F-A0F84E29AC20.jpg (1060x1341, 885.62K)

What's the name of her new twitter accou nt?

Empiechan

I can't wait to kill Empathchan. I get out to England every few months and I have a nice spot in the Green belt. 110 hectares.

She's always rape baiting so she'll make it easy for me. I'd love to unhinge her jaw first; just pull down on her jaw until the tendons rip so I can use her mouth like a fucktoy, but that would ruin her pretty face.

Instead I'll tie to do a pole by a leash, make her do her make up every day too so she looks all doe eyed and innocent. Then she can tell me which body part she wants mutilated today. She'll start with fingers and toes but that's only going to last her ten days; I'll start breaking bones and taking eyes and organs soon after that. Every night I'll fuck her until she bleeds and pour vinegar into her cuts and grazes so she can't sleep. I'd like to train her, see her break and beg, but I don't think she deserves it. I hate her fucking dismissive elitist demeanor, I want to see her broken down into a sobbing fucking mess, tears streaming our of empty sockets. When I'm sick and tired of her I'll cut into her neck and jaw, avoiding all the arteries. I'll dig my fingers into the wounds and rip her jaw off, cut her tongue out so she can't choke on the blood and then I'll rip her head off with my bare hands. I can't wake to see her in pieces on my floor. I fucking hate her, I'm going to drink her blood like wine

do u jerk off to guro

her nudes worth it bros 10/10

I want her to drug me up and take full advantage of me, I want her to use my body as she pleases, and god I hope she bludgeons me and cuts me open ^_^

Sometimes, it's usually pretty badly done

'id let her do anything she wanted to me

i would let her run me over with a car if she asked

Attached: image0_14.jpg (1152x2048, 422.37K)

I want to burn her alive

She looks like she has BPD and trans. I would not hang around with her

I wouldn't but if I was omabakeikaku from twitter dot com I know I would

Absolutely not. She's a fake whore that uses too much makeup and Photoshop, just to secure the attention and money of fat neckbeard simps so she can buy pills and get high. I'd rather put a bullet through her skull and rid the world of her rancid cunt.

Attached: ryan-gosling-21.jpg (401x475, 41.99K)

she is hideous but I wish I had her power to bend her house