There are 2 types of people here and online

>Chuds who lack empathy and hate anything foreing to them (bigots as gays would call it)
>Sissys who lack attention and will attach to any movement that brings attention (gays, weaboos, cockladies)

In which group do you fall in user? Are you somewhere in between (closeted faggot)?

Attached: MRJ1ZNzy.jpg (1125x1500, 338.45K)

Chuds are the closeted faggots. Why else would they spend so much time thinking about trannies and faggots. I'm neither, I'm straight lol.

Why dont chuds and troonnies just join together and unite aginst (((them)))

Attached: FB_IMG_1641137023482.jpg (673x819, 66.07K)

I dont think about them, they post tranny shit in thread, that post reminds me of them, i tell them to rope. I dont activley think about any trannies ever unless i spot them.

Chud spotted. At least you are the light ones, you are not making tranny threada yourself.

"Why do you think about me all the time then intel?" is just a cope for them and they want attention from it. You know what hurts them the most? Tell them to rope and dont reply further, they will seethe out completly

I do have empathy but I'm still a "biggot", just because I understand how you feel doesn't mean you're right on your shit.

I dont even reply to tranny threads, i filter out all of your shit, but occasionally i spot a animefagger troonying out and you cant filter that, so i might as well make thek seethe, i think 80% of people do this. The ones who make tranny hate thread to argue are just as mentally ill as the trannies themselves.

>TAKE THAT BACK BIGGOT, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL ME IF IM RIGHT OR WRONG BIGGOT

Yeah, that's just being normal. Trannies and tranny haters are like two sides of the same mentally ill coin.

Neither of those describe me, in fact, they don't describe people at all. They describe, like, cartoon characters.

That's the funny thing, they dehumanize you as a lacking empathy caricature just because you don't agree with them.

>you're either category A or category B
Absolutely pathetic bait. Execute your local niggers and faggots. The Holocaust never happened. Fag enablers get the bullet. Post your address now so I can shoot you, fag enabling goddamn nigger lovers.

Not a chud bu tr I am both an incel and a sissy.

You fall under A chud, eat lead
Understandable, have a nice day

Who's in the pic? Usually don't ask such pathetic questions but she's very beautiful.

Not before you do, nigger loving sodomite. I guarantee I'll shoot your faggot nigger ass before you see it coming. Fuck you faggot niggrr loving cocksucker

Your lack of ability to read is pathetic.

Point out what I missed? Also, I'm a published scholar, so kill yourself.

>hate anything foreign
That implies that I wouldn't hate it if I tried it. I will never not hate faggots, trannies, and city dwellers

Look at the right thigh. It's easy to miss.