The 18 y/o virgin fembot I met here told me she find me attractive...

The 18 y/o virgin fembot I met here told me she find me attractive, but wants to have her fun and fuck strangers when she goes to college when she had an emotional tantrum.

Is it time to say goodbye, do I make her get sick of me little by little so I don't have to deal with this shit or do I just stop thinking about it? Every time we talk she seems dead but she still messages me if I'm not back after a couple hours.

Attached: vv8hy3vuf6o31.jpg (1062x1077, 90.17K)

She's breadcrumbing you
Give it up already your assumption is enough of a sign.

It hurts. Why did it have to be this way?
This is what I get for being a fag loser.

Either a larp or you are a retard.

WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH WAAAAAAAAHHHHH WAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAHHH
Shut the fuck up little piss baby

idk what I expected from posting this here, your lives must be ten times worse than mine

She's not a virgin she's playing with you just leave her now.

Just ghost her
Women are subhuman

I can confirm she's a virgin 100%
yeah, I think I'm just trying to grow the balls to do it

thats reasonable honestly. i dont want the first person i have sex with to be the last. i need to try different types of men and practice first. expecting to have one partner for life is dumn in this day and age

user I've only fucked one foid, this is not reasonable unless you go by modern hedonistic standards and want to fuck up your ability to feel attachment to other people

what is her name or alias so i can tell you if I'm talking to her

please answer this I may know who you are talking too

You have to give up on her. I know someone in the exact situation. You don't have a chance. Sorry man.

are you dating irl or just chatting on discord?

How about you give me her alias

feeling attachment to other people is a recipe for disaster and you are a certified cucc if you really think it's good.

give me the last letter of her alias and I'll give you the first if it matches

On discord?

n

you are clear

user that is not how it works, I'm sure there are lots of girls here who have done the same to other anons (

desu I know of a couple more cases of something similar

NTA