I'm drunk who else drunk here

I'm drunk who else drunk here

Attached: Snapchat-1143582827.jpg (1386x2688, 660.9K)

not till tuesday

About to walk to the beer store. Usually don't drink two days in a row but why not.

What you buying bro

i want to get crossfaded and play The Witcher III: Wild Hunt but I can't find the motivation to do anything

i have a week off work and I'm already overwhelmed by option paralysis, help me drunkanon

Attached: 95479690_p0copy.png (960x960, 1.41M)

>The Witcher III: Wild Hunt but I can't find the motivation to do anything
Why not play the Witcher then

because like what if I want to play Crusader Kings III instead? or Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty? or read the Ghost in the Shell manga?

but if I get crossfaded my options are limited because cannabis and alcohol both impair my brain's ability to create, retain, and interpret memory, so reading/watching/playing something new is virtually pointless. I will extract nothing of value from it. so then it's Witcher, MGS2, something like that. if I'm high or drunk to the moon and I'm three hours into the Witcher and decide to shift gears, my options are limited, see?

what if I get hella drunk or high and I am no longer able to choose an option I haven't done before? does that make sense? I have to choose my activity before I consume my chemicals or else I could potentially cause a net loss of time

maybe thinking too hard

Attached: 1637666721232.jpg (1534x2046, 544.51K)

Not drunk yet but I'm getting there, having cider but I'm a lightweight so two bottles should do it

>Chang
Kek

Attached: YSK_MS_0241.jpg (1200x1800, 748.49K)

40 oz of mickeys and some highlife. cheers

Will be later with some TITOS BODKA BABEEYYYEEEE

Getting there. Just had a swig of cheap scotch. My life has been such hell these last few years. And my old ass just keeps getting older. Cheers, lads.

Steel reserve, but for real tho america you severely lack variety in cheap drink. Speaking as a leaf.

I was drunk last night/this morning, now I'm sober and sad

Being sober sucks. If I could be as happy relaxed and energetic as I am when I'm drunk but when I'm sober life would be easy peasy

Stay sober lad its good for you

Attached: sober.png (1206x921, 728.57K)

I am violently hungover right now because I drank half a bottle of whiskey and 3 beers last night

What? Liquor stores have dozens of options, maybe you're too picky

Im backpacking and dont always have access to a liquor store, that being said it is a critique on what is widely available, which is always the same light lagers. Sometimes I want an IPA or a stout or a brown ale or a 10.5

Just woke up from drunk slumber. What did I miss

You missed me drinking scotch. I used a giant ice cube and it split perfectly in half down the middle after I poured the whiskey in.

What does that mean? Is liquormancy a thing?

Attached: 1638825302729.png (1920x1080, 524.57K)

Fuck me i