Just be in the 99th percentile of looks bro!

>just be in the 99th percentile of looks bro!

Attached: like distribution.png (911x429, 70.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/200901/why-are-taller-people-more-intelligent-shorter-people
inc.com/jeff-haden/attractive-people-are-smarter-science-says-but-maybe-thats-due-to-how-we-treat-them.html#:~:text=And just to add some,score 11.4 IQ points higher.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did itt even began?

Attached: 146px-Overimpish.jpg (146x195, 8.72K)

That's how we, as a species, will evolve and better ourselves, by only letting the best of our own kind breed. It's a good thing only Chads are bringing, because in the future everybody will be a Chad. That's improvement. Letting subhumans breed is dysgenic and slowing us down if not making us de-evolve. Your sacrifice is necessary.

>85% of women find the top 1% of men lookswise to be not even worth talking to, let alone dating

How rhe hell is society supposed to function like this

>evolution starts from the current moment
>everyone will be Chad, bro
This amount of cope and delusion

even 90th percentile Chads are having a problem... wtf bros what is wrong with society where a skilled man isn't guaranteed a wife

>Just let 99% of men be sexless

That's how things work. If the majority of the genes that pass the filter are from Chads, most of the population will be better off.

Yes, we have the numbers to do it now. Before we couldn't but now we're enough. 1% of 8 billion people is quite a lot still.

Yes 1% of the 8 billion men on the planet is still a lot....

>Evolution starts from the current moment
>That's how things work.
I hope you are baiting

heh
i must be in that 90 range
r-right?

Attached: tfw it's a barren wasteland devoid of picture perfect sirens that make my genes screech.jpg (545x741, 139.55K)

>Yes, we have the numbers to do it now.
Enjoy getting beheaded by mobs of incels kek.

We have a lot to make up for. Unironically, monogamy slowed down human progress. It allowed subhumans to reproduce and let their inferior DNA make it. We need to start filtering if we wanna make it.

You are playing an extremely dangerous game that you really won't know how to handle. Male sexlessness will hit a tipping point, and then? The day is retribution is coming.

Incredibly retarded take, did you even finish elementary school? Do you even know the concepts of genetic diversity and ornamental traits? Sometimes I feel like I'm talking to actual 14 year olds

and 99% of 8 billion angry lonely men is very dangerous for a modern society

But why do so many men say they get laid from Tinder etc? The two realities seem to contradict.

>We need to start filtering if we wanna make it.
Make what? What is humanity supposedly trying to make and for what purpose?

>because in the future everybody will be a Chad
twice wrong
being chad is relative, not absolute so no matter what there will always be chads and incels
and incel traits can still come from the moms
>Letting subhumans breed is dysgenic
because fisherian runaway isn't real and womens preferences anways are the right ones

he doesn't have an answer and humanity as we know it already is set up to fail and it's only a matter of a few decades

>But why do so many men say they get laid from Tinder etc?
idk where you have ever heard that

Having better hairlines and being 2 inches taller doesn't advance humanity and doesn't mean they're actually superior. Our peak was reached thanks to a stable society which was made possible a strong foundation which was monogamy. Looking good =/= advancing humanity. One could even argue that our evolution is entirely post-biological now thanks to medicine and technology, we can find cures for diseases which would take natural evolution thousands of years to adjust to. Your opinion surpasses any form of mental retardation I have ever encountered on this board.

Attached: Solvay Conference.jpg (1600x806, 280.33K)

No, objective reality isn't relative. Being tall has always been desired, it's just that before nobody was tall enough. "i-it's relative!" such bad cope. There are universal truths, and one of them is that tall people are objectively taller.
>incels traits can still come from the moms
They're next on the choping block, don't worry about it. It's already happening on a small scall, black femanons are a showcase of that.

Maybe learn how statistics work.

Or just be white in a non-white country. When I change my location to Asian, African or Latin American countries, I match with almost 100% of the women.

I see even on here normalfags always posting about fucking "tinder hoes"
Irl it must be even more common
And if it didn't work why would it be so popular?

>black femanons are a showcase of that
Maybe they should work on their personalities and be more confident.

t. subhuman DNA
We need to get rid of you user.

Those traits are associated with other better traits. It's been proven that better looking and taller people are more intelligent on average. Keep coping though.

>No, objective reality isn't relative. Being tall has always been desired, it's just that before nobody was tall enough. "i-it's relative!" such bad cope. There are universal truths, and one of them is that tall people are objectively taller.
what am i even supposed to answer to this kind of retarded posts

This would make sense if not for birth control and abortion. Casual flings on Tinder are not resulting in pregnancy outside of the most careless and reckless users which is also dysgenic. If you look at birth rates, evolution is pushing us towards being obese, stupid and nonwhite.

Based and true, take the non-white pill. A 4/10 white man can easily get a 8/10 chink or pooskin.

The average men is genuinely ugly. Your idea of the "average guy" is a totally normal dude with an average face and slim build. In reality, the average of what they are dealing with is a bunch of obese men and soiboys. The "99th percentile" is literally just guys who go to the gym.

This is actually true. JBW is real. There was one incel who did it in Thailand and knocked up 3 foids there.

You have basically conceded this argument, you are repeating yourself like a parrot and you have nothing else to say. Read a fucking book before you try to have a conversation about evolution and genetics you dumb faggot.

>this post
You can almost smell the curry.

Attached: 1643291835424.jpg (474x846, 57.44K)

>gymcel cope #4918

Attached: 14uyp8aju8k11.png (1010x1492, 81.79K)

>this will help humanity evolve
ok but what if I dont care and support the destabilization of this society that doesnt benefit me? evolution my ass

You're an absolute idiot lmfao, Retarded logic, if you wanted the species to "improve" then the same standard would have to be place women females as well, because ugly and average females still pass on their genes retard. Not only that but even if the future will be all "chads" then female standards will just increase and they will want the top 20% of THAT, if 6'5 was the average height, women would want men that are 7'0+. Women want the top 20%, that's all.

the point is men like you won't exist in 100 years

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/200901/why-are-taller-people-more-intelligent-shorter-people

>In our paper, we present evidence for all of the crucial mechanisms: Taller people are on average physically more attractive than shorter people; physically more attractive people are on average more intelligent than physically less attractive people; taller people are on average more intelligent than shorter people; taller parents are more likely to have sons than shorter parents.

inc.com/jeff-haden/attractive-people-are-smarter-science-says-but-maybe-thats-due-to-how-we-treat-them.html#:~:text=And just to add some,score 11.4 IQ points higher.

>According to this study, good-looking people may be up to 14% smarter than less attractive people: Attractive male children score 13.6 IQ points higher, and attractive female children score 11.4 IQ points higher.

>b-but looks don't have anything to do with
Shut up subhuman. Bunch of shitskins ITT
It's objectively good that you people don't breed.

99th percentile is chad territory
people there are born this way, rarely made
you can go to the gym all you want, if you have the wrong face and height (and race by extension) you will never get there

Do you have a higher res image? I did a tinder test on ethnicity, with chads of all races, and even the indian, middle eastern, and black chads scored the same as the white chads.

And what about the women? why are shitty ugly women allowed to exist? dumb faggot

Yeah you're a nigger. Women are the gatekeepers, men don't have an incentive to filter because they don't have to commit when they mate. It's a remnant of our primitive selves from the pre-neholitic era. Men should indeed have higher standards, but they don't because they're retarded and think with their balls. Also, no, standards will not change. Standards have always been the same since forever. It's just that before, fewer people could reach them. Being strong, tall and beautiful was always important even when people were way shorter and not as good looking. Napoleon wasn't short for his time (5'6) but still seen as short by women, because they already knew back then what the ideal was, they just didn't have access to it unlike today.