Did you feel sorry for him, anons? He was one of ours after all

Did you feel sorry for him, anons? He was one of ours after all..

Attached: 250.png (1014x602, 564.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/profile/Shuaiby
imgur.com/a/i1VQf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>4 year anniversary just around the corner already
RIP Shuaib

Attached: 1641083918231.jpg (500x500, 45.18K)

I envy him, I'll never have the balls to leave this godforsaken planet

Is it true that trannies he got involved with tried to blackmail him into transitioning by threatening to send all of his texts to family members if he refused?

Attached: 1642678885789.jpg (500x500, 53.33K)

yes, he was an insecure young boy and a bunch of degenerate troons from here took advantage of that until they pushed him to suicide

Is there any proof? I'm trying to make a summary of this story with screenshots and the timeline and everything. I want everyone to know the nature of these tranny discord cults.

nowadays? i'm not sure, but at the time some user that went by reiko was behind it for the most part.

I'll search the archives for any mention of reiko. Is there any chance for screencaps of their discord exchange?

For his mom actually

i did and i do, but also for his family when they found him. can't believe how long it's been already

no his isekai had nothing to do with the tranny groom at the time, he did it because he was a depressive robot and wanted to be a hiki-NEET but his mom wanted him to go to college also he argued a lot with her which is why he an hero'd couple of mins before she came home he wanted her to see how he painted the wall with his brain, i was also with him on a discord server which was filled with suicidal robots

>he had a great taste in anime myanimelist.net/profile/Shuaiby
>if you want to undestand him here is his chat imgur.com/a/i1VQf

Attached: 1521232607316.png (454x483, 176.37K)

>i was also with him on a discord server which was filled with suicidal robots
do you remember what it was called? how many people roughly were in it around februrary 2018?

I would have hated this dude if I interacted but he was your friend which makes me sorry for you that he is gone

He's probably trying to rephrase "Reiko's Trap Harem" to make it seem nicer. Nigger thinks he's some sort of Tony Soprano. It's like how that Arturs/Sadc0de faggot calls his Trapan server - the tranny grooming server in 2019 - a "trap support server" when it was always a grooming server.

do you have discord? i would really like to know what happened, but no one seems to be able to tell me. it would really mean a lot to me if you could add me and tell me

nope that server is already gone and i only was for a short time there as lurker, the whole server was a suicide fuel and you could literally see how some people said goodbye and then never went online again shuaiby is only the famous one because of the livestream also some of them had guns and posted it there and shuaiby also posted his ksg, and people on that server where general really edgy and praised elliot rodger ..., it was not a huge server i would say it had max 100 people

Attached: 1521138311183.png (697x651, 907.16K)

Lmoa what a whiny fucking fahgot, nothing of value was lost.

Attached: 1643585039774.png (516x474, 25.39K)

Yo thx user never seen that one.

No. To feel sorry is to feel superior.

Nah, he did what he want also his life was unbearable

>imgur.com/a/i1VQf
physically painful read. not cuz its sad but cuz hes so fucking whiney and retarded. i swear all of these suicidal faggots have extremely low IQs. Shame on you too you retard faggot, your friendship was nothing but surface level complaining. You act like women.