Do you guys waxx your dicku? I have a lot of hair down there and when I shave it I hurt myself...

Do you guys waxx your dicku? I have a lot of hair down there and when I shave it I hurt myself, get small red pimples and it grows back in a day. Its never smooth. Waht do?

Attached: 1628962669777.webm (576x828, 1.26M)

>Do you guys waxx your dicku?
just trim it you fucking faggot

she literally looks 7 wtf user kill yourself

you've got to laser it, but its expensive.

>Do you guys waxx your dicku?
No. I clean shave my cock and balls plus taint. For the mons pubis, I just trim it down with an electric trimmer. I leave a neat triangle so that I have something to pet.

I just trim it down with a shaver and pluck the hairs on my shaft. It's a lot easier if you get erect before doing this so you don't nick yourself.

>doesn't know about russian females

She's probably like 20

trimming doesn't work for everyone you dumb motherfuckers. Maybe if you only have a few femboy faggot hairs but not if you're a fucking ape.

>doesn't know about russian females
pedo cope

Attached: ULTRA COPE.jpg (750x406, 114.09K)

I tried it once and it was so awful I had to stop.

Attached: sketch-162480517249878879999999997799777998.png (345x323, 74.86K)

>if you're a fucking ape
>user is Italian

what is this alien creature

Why would you shave your genitals as a man?

>t. 40 year old infertile wretched cunt
Some women look younger, deal with it. You were just unlucky

Attached: 5.jpg (1077x1080, 325.38K)

oh my fucking god do not wax your dick. you do not need laser removal either. just buy a bottle of nair (or similar product), its like a lotion that removes hair, so you won't get ingrown hairs, razor burn, bumps, etc.

So, why is it that the first instinct of pedofags when anyone brings up the fact that the person they're beating their dick to lacks any signs of puberty is to call the person a woman? Is it perhaps projection? Perhaps all these pedofags are trannies, and when someone shits on them they find it necessary to project their internal feeeels of being an (ugly-ass) woman onto whoevers shitting on them?
You're a pedophile, that girl literally has 0 signs of even the beginning of puberty, therefore she's about as fertile as a 60 year old with fucking dust coming out of her tits.

Attached: 1242623753566755647846.jpg (256x256, 10.47K)

Idk about you but I wax my hairy blue pubes weekly

Attached: FAF90FAD-E3E9-4028-A28D-33928ACD082B.jpg (1157x1363, 673.77K)

That's literally a 20 something perfectly healthy model.

Healthy my ass! Would you say a guy whose like 25 but looks like he's 12 is healthy? Fuck no!

I want to but seeing someone to get it done is scary.
For some reason I only want a woman to do it and the nearest waxer which also does fellas isn't accessible. There is a male waxer easier to get to but he also lists on his site that he does naked cock massages so he seems a bit too gay.

yeah just trim don't go bald. also you can use shaving cream on any part of your body. helps with razor burn. i just shaved my ass cheeks yesterday and forgot to use shaving cream and it's still uncomfortable