Long term NEETs where you at? I think we're the only ones on this board who can truly claim to be losers...

Long term NEETs where you at? I think we're the only ones on this board who can truly claim to be losers, there is no fixing or redeeming people like us

Attached: 1612016972381.jpg (636x844, 81.41K)

I don't think we're made for this place. People here are too normal to relate to. Wish I had a strong NEET/hikki community in my country like they do in Japan.

Attached: 1637342160108.gif (220x328, 653.91K)

More like the OP image?

31 year old neet since high school June 2009. It's getting hard now. Parents are getting old, mom has cancer, dad will work himself to death. No friends, no phone, no car, totally isolated in my room always. My sister moved in a year ago which added tremendous stress to our living situation, her kids are dogshit. But turns out my rich uncle bought her a house and she can pay any amount of rent she can afford. Fucker could easily get me an apartment and have the money back in a week but he hates me because I'm just lazy bum failure to launch trash to him. Rich cunt. Oh well life is hell. Just waiting for something bad to happen to the world

I feel you user, my dumbass sister got knocked up by some Puerto Rican and my parents bought her a house even though she works at a gas station and can't afford it. Me and my brother are neets and get treated like trash by our family, but honestly it's still preferable to going to work every day. Stay strong bro, we're all gonna make it some day.

How is life hell? I imagined past a certain age long term NEETs just stopped caring. No more self loathing, just empty shells waiting to die.

It's turning into 4 years of NEETdom... at this point I have to think of some kind of adventure I went on to explain the giant hole in my employment history. Maybe I'll just lie in my CV like there's no tomorrow. For fuck sake robots. And inflation hit hard so entire economy is in the shitter. Especially since they increased bureaucracy and a lot of business are closing now due to taxes being a black magic apparently.

Attached: 16363554949494455.png (720x801, 487.62K)

Protip if you have a huge gap in history either say you were taking care of a sick parent or you were abroad doing some shit. That and definitely lie about work history, I've gotten several jobs that way and I don't regret it because the economy is so ass rn. Gotta do what you gotta do

Attached: bad.png (498x497, 163.71K)

Same period of time, just lie retard, they don't give a flying fuck. A lot of people do it. I'll eventually go back to university. Being a NEET for 5 years was a great experience though, I tried a lot of things, picked up a few hobbies, a few skills in my repertoire, had the time to read a ton of books, watch a lot of movies, animes, etc... I legitimately learned more during those years than during all my schooling years. Getting a job in the future isn't gonna be that hard, just look at how retarded zoomers are.

>Parents are getting old, mom has cancer, dad will work himself to death. No friends, no phone, no car, totally isolated in my room always
It's like that for me except my father is the one who got cancer. I've been a NEET since 2012 and I'm 25. Being a NEET has been the best time of my life so far, but that will change if I don't get money for when I'm eventually forced to leave this house.
>Me and my brother are neets and get treated like trash by our family, but honestly it's still preferable to going to work every day
My brother is a NEET too. Multi-NEET households are probably becoming more common due to the shit economy and the way wagies have been treated

>people no longer believe
People don't believe that only men have dicks. People are retarded

Yeah that's why I don't even feel bad about being NEET. I used to try to work for a living but between the shit wages, long hours w/o overtime, and horrible coworkers and bosses, sitting alone in my room with some games doesn't really seem all that bad.

I was a NEET + hikki for 4 years and just got a job very recently.

I think those 4 years damaged my brain to the point that being a normal member of society is impossible though.

Nah, you'll definitely never be normal again, but you'll be functional. I had the same experience.

21yo hikki here, been one since winter 2017 after dropping out of high school, would love to move out of my mum's house to a single room apartment with a pc and internet on NEETbux but I'm a manchild that has no idea about that stuff. only got my first bank account a few months ago(with my mum) , don't know how to drive or navigate around without help.
wish euthanasia was legal for clueless subhumans like me

Attached: 1617773787161.png (332x376, 144.48K)

29, had three brief part-time jobs totaling about six months a piece. Couldn't fucking take it. Absolutely without question the three worst periods of my life. I felt really trapped by the last one and it's the only time I've ever contemplated suicide.
Currently back to NEETing it up and, aside from the standard touchless permavirginity and knowledge that it can't last forever, I'm doing pretty great. Getting back to exercising every day and losing weight, plowing through a bunch of video games and anime, and generally getting myself into a autistic repetitive groove, just the way I like it. Blows my mind how normalfags get bored when they're away from work.
If I had NEETbux and a lifelong romantic partner as cute as OP's pic I'd be set. Maybe one day I'll get lucky and they'll fall out of the sky.

Attached: mpv-shot0005.jpg (768x576, 106.31K)

I think it's weird when people refer to themselves as losers. The concept of winners and losers is made up, it's not real, it's entirely subjective. Everyone values different things, strives for different things. The only thing that makes you a loser is thinking you're a loser. Why would you choose that?

Been a neet since 2015, now on disability. At least in my country you don't need to be a loser to be a neet, welfare is quite strong here.
I think being a neet for a long period and not losing your mind is kinda a test for how much self actualization you have, dont think I score too highly on this but most normies can just not function without a pre determined activity in their life. Ive had friends that have been neets for 2-3 months and they've pretty much lost their minds by the end of it

>Long term NEETs where you at?
i've been a neet since 2019 but before that i really didn't do anything apart from going to school... i never had any real friends other than classmates, less of all a romance lol
i've never been to parties or done any social activities for that matter, other than vidya.. but then again, i never really had internet friends either.
yep, i'm a loser alright

Attached: 1640296896305.jpg (1135x1867, 711.37K)

i've been a neet since 2010 when i dropped out of high school. i don't even feel like i'm a loser. there's simply no point in working.

rare welcome to nhk writer interview translation 4u

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-175729.png (915x2048, 938.52K)