Manlets who are gymcelling

If you are short or ugly then other men tell you to shut up and go to the gym. But should this amount of cope be legal? I mean, come on dude, if you were tall and handsome you wouldn't have to cope with muh gym and muh muscle and muh at least im not fat pig and muh designer clothing. Jesus, dude.

Attached: 1639439610622.jpg (1596x5664, 1.63M)

I go to the gym for myself. I love being strong and healthy. Not doing it for women, I've long given up on that.

You just can't let them be happy, can you?

>go online and tell people to self improve and go to gym
Sounds like peak happiness

Coping for yourself

How is it a cope? I genuinely enjoy being strong and healthy. Not everyone one does that to be for the sake of women you know user.

I hope your mother dies in her sleep you miserable doomer loser. Its not cope to better yourself. Keep wallowing in self pity and keep talking about how hopeless life is because youre 6 centimeter shorter than you wish you were. Holy shit what a fucking loser you are

Half of these guys ate good looking you stupid faggot.

On a picture. And in reality, they gdt mogged to hell because the average girl is taller than them.

It's not a cope and if it makes you happy, go for it. But I feel like it's very much diminishing returns. You do something your genetics make you shit at, it's like an 70 iq autist trying to get a nobel prize in physics. I think that if I was a manlet, I would do things I'm not already handicapped at.

?
What? I do it to be strong and healthy as I said, I'm not into it competitively. Are you ok user is there something you wanna tell us?

i hate people like you OP
a lot of people here would kill to get out of the Any Forums mindset mean while you purposely stay sad because your a weak willed faggot, youre like a pig in shit here.

Attached: 1643484541602.jpg (908x1210, 272.21K)

>Strong
That's the point. You are flat out weaker than someone with more actual muscle mass than youm Healthy is obviously a good point, but if it's only that, some swimming or cardio would do it just fine.

Yeah but I don't care, I do it for myself as I said, not for others. Maybe I am weaker but that doesn't matter to me whether other people are strong or not. Just take it easy OP. I have a nice job, a dog, some friends, and feel comfortable in my body. It's enough to satisfy me, no matter how good others have it.

>muh hate and cussing
Sounds like peak health and happiness again

More like one fourth

I'm not OP lol. And sure, if it makes you happy, do it. But it's interesting that you instantly have to validate your ego with other things that are completely off topic.

why make a thread specifically on height then add a picture where most of those guys aren't even short they're just ugly
Are you trying to tell us that life is shit if you're ugly? Damn groundbreaking stuff retard

Validate my ego? If that's the way you wanna put it. I just wanted to express the facts that one doesn't have to constantly seek after the approval of women, or compare himself to others. I find peace in the few things I have that matter. I hope one day you start doing the same, I'm sure your life would improve by a lot.

>Are you trying to tell us that life is shit if you're ugly? Damn groundbreaking stuff retard
You still think muscle and designer clothing can save an ugly face because you are a retard

Attached: 1640856389183.png (589x817, 877.6K)

Just depends on your personality I guess. I'm introverted, so I don't need friends and I don't get satisfaction out of the other things. Competing and winning on the other hand is insanely satisfying. And you can feel comfortable in your body while still improving and comparing. You need some metric to improve after all.

My metric is my past self. I try to improve upon that image. Literally it. If you're a schizoid that's fine too.

>I'm introverted, so I don't need friends
That's not what introverted means, at all. Jesus fucking Christ that's autism not introversion.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 33.64K)

Sure, you do you. Nice if you are content with your boring mediocre life. But maybe that's actually the best choice if your chances at actual success are slim. Better not play if you know you would lose.

I'm positive my life is better than yours, but that doesn't really matter. Something you fail to understand because you seem mentally weak is that some men live for themselves and not others. Look at yourself in a mirror and ask "is this really the man I wanted ot be as a child?"

>Muh life is better than yours
We'll never know sadly.

>Look at yourself in a mirror and ask "is this really the man I wanted ot be as a child?"
Yes, pretty much. Still some edges, but there's time for that, but I am exactly where I should be.

>muh live for yourself
Basically impossible, since you are at all times influenced by other people. And even if you did it for yourself, why force yourself to do shit you are bad at? If you are debating an OP about ugly manlets, you can't tell me straight faced that you are objectively beautiful. If you are content in your body regardless, good job.

Yeah I'm sorry I did NOT read. It all seems like a cope to me. Maybe you should try getting a job, or a friend, idk. At least stop hating yourself.

Good thing you didn't read it, if those are your arguments, your reading comprehesion wouldn't have sufficed anyway. Go back to pre school kek.