Where are all the modern r9k egirls? they dont seem to exist anymore

where are all the modern r9k egirls? they dont seem to exist anymore

Attached: 1617581041676.png (1024x1024, 1.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZzZ1qmXZBuY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i like the idea of being a r9k girl and ive added people from here and posted myself on here but i dont know if i just dont have the ability to gain orbiters

you have to join an r9k server for orbiters not add random anons

I don't simp for girls.
I simp for Ukraine
youtube.com/watch?v=ZzZ1qmXZBuY

Imagine settling for one of these ugly failed e-girls over e-girl Stacy lmaoooool

>INB4 b-but r9k girls are less slutty! they're just like us!
Lmao not only are r9k girls uglier but they're also even bigger whores and are horrible people. Stacy will always be more beautiful than these Beckylite 4/10s, inside and out.

Attached: Lauren-Burch.jpg (1080x1350, 98.89K)

>top left
bianca devins
whore was asking for it

there are very few r9k / Any Forums servers left so its hard to find them but theu still exist, im in a few including the main Any Forums server rn
yea this

1, 2 and 6 are the only pretty ones. The rest look like ugly Jews.

u cant be deserate abt it u have to just be a girl in a discord server and have them come to you

who knows, i dont?

>im in a few including the main Any Forums server rn
whats the main Any Forums server rn?

drop the link

Imagine all those girls taking turns spitting in your mouth.

Attached: 1613051371682.jpg (1191x1684, 180.84K)

God I love when women have dark circles under their eyes.

Attached: 1603495686572.gif (498x372, 1.03M)

>whats the main Any Forums server rn?
vixere aka gg/sneed

Attached: 1629312308133.png (680x722, 136.49K)

here anonn link is here

>where are all the modern r9k egirls?

None of these girls ever posted on r9k

Would probably be disgusting, since they all have terrible hygiene and are slobs.

Tahlias ex said her breath smelled like dogshit when they kissed and apparently she has tonsil stones.

She also left her used fishy tampons lying around her house and her dad got angry about it lel.

Actually a really cool server i've been in here since June

Hello vixere user i wonder what user you are lol

So much for the trad larper who supposedly loves cleaning! Her room is a pigsty too!

some people really are nasty

1. Are you hot?
2. Are you in any Any Forums servers like the one user here posted?

Cause that's the only way to get orbiters. And yeah this user is right you can't try and get orbiters or else most servers ban you, you just have to be active, make friends and eventually you will have them just for mentioning you're female.

yeah im in some r9k discords but they're small and im not super active. i also think i look okay but people dont like my nose ring

am i the only onethats unable to type in a server
i just joined but im sweating balls bc im too nervous
ill just lurk i guess

>but they're small and im not super active
yea thats why, u have to join the 1000+ members Any Forums servers and also be active often so people know u and also become friends w the mods n stuff
im kind of a prominent egirl myself and only got orbiters from these large servers
the one the user above posted is quite good ig if u wanna try ig

i used to be like that but its funner to join and force yourself to talk and that way become a user people their know and make frens

i think the others are right about discord being a must, i wouldnt say i got many if any orbiters despite being known

what servers are you in scandi? im in a lot of prominent Any Forums ones but havent heard if you (no offense)

No one wants to have a land whale talent show its just reality

AYOOOOO VIXERE CHADS RISE UP
i never thought id see yall here LMAOO

Attached: sneed_cat_gif.gif (181x191, 160.25K)