/britfeel/

Liz Truss eidtion

Attached: 1642006084792.jpg (1080x1080, 260.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

inews.co.uk/news/politics/liz-truss-margaret-thatcher-tank-photo-foreign-secretary-most-popular-minister-1327348?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I am without employment, friends, and sex. Many such cases.

Attached: 1639718579493.gif (800x600, 413K)

not really, originally

Attached: download (12).jpg (500x500, 46.6K)

SSM seems like a decent lad to me

>I am without employment
a metaphysical impossibility
Boris says there are 12 billion jobs that need filling!

What a terrible photo. They're trying to remind me people of Thatcher with that hair? Odd choices all round. I think people want to look forward not backwards.

>drops out of uni
>creates a technology that virtually all top scientists were sceptical of and thought was bogus
>copies steve jobs chic and markets herself as the steve jobs of healthcare
>fakes resutls of her tests
>doesnt get it peer review
>people throw billions at her

everyone blindly believed her. why?

inews.co.uk/news/politics/liz-truss-margaret-thatcher-tank-photo-foreign-secretary-most-popular-minister-1327348?

I think she's trying very hard to be

just seen hhl beloved wunderland lost 6 0 to wolton

ankles gonna be boosting american relations

Attached: 91748563_p0_master1200.jpg (1136x1200, 949.8K)

>most-popular-minister
Least hated minister

Do you think women should be allowed to vote, if yes, why?

Her dad's mate was a big venture capitalist called Tim Draper. He was a really credible guy and he had a lot of success in the past. He invested in her company, and after that a lot of people thought "Well if Tim Draper is involved, it must be a good opportunity"

i sleep a lot nowadays. wonder if that's a bad sign. we're talking maybe 5 times a day.
fuck me i need a shave, too. getting all tickly it is. don't like it when it's this long.
now here, here ladies and gents, is a chick upon whose bits i'd have a flick. fucking mad bitch. what was she thinking? bet she was a courageously good fuck though while she was at her shenanigans. gents i think she'd have fucked you so hard it'd have made our eyes feel as if they'd pop out. naughty girlie.

Will she ever be PM?

>Do you think women should be allowed to vote
No
>Do you think men should be allowed to vote
No
Imagine the money that could be saved without elections

I have quite a few interesting relatives by virtue of the fact that my Great Great grandmother had 312 grandchildren

I think nobody but me should be able to vote. Then all the parties will have to bow to my particular interests and nobody else's.

Because society is trying so hard to find examples of successful female entrepreneurs, especially in tech. There have been instances of accredited investors being scammed by both genders, but people who actually understood how blood testing works and the limitations of it, knew it was a fraud, as early as the late 2000's.

only if they're married and vote for the same party their husband votes for

But then we'd have some tinpot dictator like Putin or Xi Jinping who makes life shitty for the populace