Why don't fembots just get a mail order husband from Eastern Europe?

Why don't fembots just get a mail order husband from Eastern Europe?

Attached: 15078549_1489596074398066_3458923362730479273_n.jpg (640x640, 34.97K)

Fembots are cashiers and other retail scum or maybe nurses. They scrape by selling nudes or begging on discord. How the fuck are they going to order anything, lmao

I'll have you know I make a handsome sum through extorting pedos and made 50K in the last 6 months through around 30 hours work, max.

Pls teach me the ways

doing God's work honestly

It's pretty self explanatory is it not? It's just catfishing.

Are you from ukraine? I think I know who you are

I'm not Ukrainian but I live in eastern Europe. Most of the peds I extort are Americans so it's risk free.

>it's risk free.
Uhh, I wouldn't say that. You're using the classic method of pretending to be underage and then dumping some doxxed information I assume? Technically if the guy decides to call the cops, he can get off scot-free and interpol is obliged to forward everything to your local department. I would cut my losses, this isn't something you can keep doing for a long time.

Declaring your taxes is another nightmare unless you have some sort of arrangement through a no-show job. Either way, 50k isn't worth this in my opinion.I've seen NEETs on Any Forums making 300-400k over a few years without any criminal activity.

>interpol
LOLOL
>declaring your taxes
LOLOLOL

Found the scared pedo lol. Also, 90% of neets you see bragging about being crypomillionaires are larping, many other crypto peeps are wasting hundreds of hours just making chump change. You can live like a king on 10K a year in most Slavic countries. Police departments in these places don't give a fuck especially about some burger pedo, jfl. Even if they did, there's no such thing like an extradition treaty or jail time for existing foreigners, and you can bribe your way out of everything with the police quite cheaply.

>Found the scared pedo
Found the clinically insane person. I don't even talk to people online, except for this board.
>declaring your taxes
How do you spend your money then? If they're not structured deposits then even shithole tax agencies will take notice. The only way I could have avoided paying taxes on my gains was through cashing out in some tax haven like Portugal and then somehow bringing the cash home and living off of it. I just swallowed the tax , because it was not worth the trouble.

Don't worry about me user, I'll be just fine lmao. You should worry about yourself.

Old lonely and confused men whom you message first in order to bait are not pesos and you're not hunting pedos.

Kids safety>>>>>>>pedos feefees

Attached: 89545930ff8f9f4506cf0edd777294888a583f1828bae7e2c59502eb5e77607ce724893c.jpg (623x1000, 96.65K)

Now I get it, you're some third worder and you were molested as a kid and now you live in your revenge fantasies. I suggest therapy, because fuming inside your head will lead you no place. I thought this was something serious, but obviously you're larping to vent your anger. Hope you get better eventually.

im not even the person you replied to, she's based though

>noooooo pedo good you're larping
I've posted here before and even posted screenshots of when I got a dude to deposit 25K in my bank account lolol.

Keep crying for me, pedo faggot.

Good work sir.
Any tips to get started in these operations? Wat do and where to look for?
I don't think twatter or discord is the right place. Maybe I'm wrong.
KEK

Attached: IMG_20210103_213721.png (792x817, 216.24K)

I wouldn't call it based, it's actually really depressing. I knew a gypsy boy who was raped by his cousins when he was a kid, he was always fuming and VERY defensive and insecure about everything. I didn't even know what his problem was until his sister told me.

>I wouldn't call it based, it's actually really depressing. I knew a gypsy boy who was raped by his cousins when he was a kid, was always fuming and VERY defensive and insecure about everything. I didn't even know what his problem was until his sister told me

Attached: 7e5.png (600x741, 228.99K)

>Now I get it, you're some third worder and you were molested as a kid and now you live in your revenge fantasies. I suggest therapy, because fuming inside your head will lead you no place. I thought this was something serious, but obviously you're larping to vent your anger.

Attached: 88d.png (931x820, 613.62K)

>Maybe try some therapy. Hope you get better eventually.

Attached: lap40iu45id61.jpg (600x800, 52.73K)

this is what a mental breakdown looks like

>this is what a mental breakdown looks like, you need therapy sweetie

Attached: 1598641222053.png (686x911, 167.48K)