Aryan gf or Asian gf? You can only pick one for the rest of your life

Aryan gf or Asian gf? You can only pick one for the rest of your life.

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-Oa0ezwltbC46F5.jpg (1849x1200, 456.94K)

do they both like me?
aryan gf
real life chances?
asian gf

Aryan because asian girls are overrated.

t. asian guy

enjoy your man face

Attached: white asian1.png (484x802, 363.52K)

Asian, but please the rest of my life like 10 seconds thanks.

I pick the black/brown fembot who will be demoralized by seeing this thread, and who will temporarily lower her standards enough to accept me.

asian. i'm a jew btw. fuck aryans

i like the "man faced" white girl model look

Japanese are Aryan. Most Aryans are non-White, in fact.

Attached: 2852e01ce64ec5eb5d5e14f3adee5679d43f148326107845ce37a04a3c23abc1.jpg (720x540, 32.78K)

I try not to be a yellow fag. I try to give Women with different ethnicities the same consideration. Unfortunately, when there's a pretty Asian woman, it's just not the same. The white girl might be objectively prettier, the black girl may have more assets, but Asian women just have a firm death clutch over my subconcise that I cannot escape it.

My soul is tained yellow. As much Is I try to overcome it I never seem to be able to.

left but only because I don't want incel sons

Aryan because she didn't need to spend 50K on surgeries just to look remotely cute

Just say you're a fag and go

This and basedd

This dork again, here's your thread faggot

Your sons would still be incels even if you mated with gigastacy

Attached: article-2725759-208B0EC500000578-846_634x412.jpg (634x412, 59.45K)

And here's this retard again!!! Why do you insist upon using the word dork?!?!? JUST SAY THE N-WORD!!!

whichever one will be nasty for me and not make my life a nightmare with shit testing and all that

I decided to incorporate female mating strategies.

The aryan gf will be my alpha fux, ie I will breed her and leave her.
The asian gf will be my beta bux, ie I will enter into a monogamous long-term relationship with her.

KiIl yourself beta

EN WURD

Aryan but they have to be "mentally altered". Can't stand doing anything with them besides sex.

Take your own advice, faggot, see how it works out for you.

You're not a nigger you're some whitoid weeaboocel

it would be so hot if my manfaced gf called me a fag as she took charge during sex

CELLULOID

I feel like any dude who likes white women must have a cuck fetish, since being cheated on is a given when dating one

>Take your own advice, faggot, see how lt works out for you.

Attached: f22.png (677x351, 12.79K)

The one on the right doesn't have any masculine facial features. She doesn't have the typical manjaw either.

The one on the left* meant to say
Her face is actually pretty feminine especially for a white model