Never had a valentine or gone out on a valentines date

>never had a valentine or gone out on a valentines date

So what do people do on valentines? Do guys take girls out to fancy restaurants, and a movie or something? What do girls do for the guys? Is sex mandatory if the guy does all of that for the girl? Someone explain.

Attached: D33F691E-2744-462E-8613-5229E80D1162.png (609x749, 25.1K)

For Valentines day, I usually jerk off at home for a few hours. That's been the tradition for about 10 years.

Anyway, please get the fuck off this board roastie.

We can be like each other's valentines if you want, we can talk on discord all day.

Yeah, usually some sort of grand activity, it usually ends up being multiple activities like dinner+ something else. Usually an exchange of reasonably pricey gifts, generally affection is increased.

business' will usually have events specifically for Valentines day, movies are always shit for dates so try to avoid that. I've seen this one-sided view of sexual desire, mainly guy does something with the intention of sex and the Woman "is obligated" to provide it.

In a healthy relationship sex shouldn't be a one-way street, more so, something that they can both enjoy together and are both willing participants of. Contrary to popular belief, guys aren't only consumed by thoughts of sex, being able to do stuff for someone, taking care of your partner, and enjoying stuff together is equally as important.

I'm not interested in being added to your list of orbiters. I also am not interested in a long distance relationship where I have to jerk off anyway but you get to use me for free male attention and emotional labor.

I want a long term exchange with the explicit intent of forming aromantic physical relationship, if it is to end because one party or the other sees a red flag I want this to be stated openly instead of silent vanishment.

And in exchange you get an ugly e-gf with mental and emotional issues who lives across the fucking planet kekkkk

That is, if this isn't a tranny LARP

Did I ask you? If I'm happy with what you despise should this not make you happy? it removes invalid options from the pool.

Enjoy getting cucked by your e-gf while she gets railed by her Chad on Valentine's day.

>We can be like each other's valentines if you want, we can talk on discord all day.
that's cool but YWNBAW

Lmao, the first poster tells her "gtfo roastie" and she responds right away wanting to be his girl, you come in with this shit and dont get any response at all.
"Fucking roastie" was right and you're a retarded simp.

I buy chocolates and go out with my sister, it's the day of love, nobody said romantic love.

When i was in high school i had a chad friend who on valentine's day just took his gf to McDonalds
And split the bill

I usually cry myself to sleep. I guess different bots cope differently. I think Valentine's Day is a good date to kill myself

It's my personal belief that reality is just a perfectly crafted simulation designed with the singular purpose to get the main protagonist (you) to kill themselves. I wouldn't give in just yet. It's in my personal interest to keep you existing. If you end this simulation, you end my existence too.

>tfw no sister gf to kiss after she's had chocolate
>tfw no sister gf to roll around in bed and get horny together
>tfw no sister gf to fuck

>It's my personal belief that reality is just a perfectly crafted simulation designed with the singular purpose to get the main protagonist (you) to kill themselves. I wouldn't give in just yet. It's in my personal interest to keep you existing. If you end this simulation, you end my existence too.
Unironically tell me more

I always tended to avoid Valentines Day for restaurants because they are usually overpriced and packed with normies. It is one of those things that is much more exciting for new couples. In my last relationship we did exchange gifts though.

>want gf
>no idea what we would do on valentines day, birthday, other holidays
It's better this way.

It's it already perfectly evident? If your perception goes offline, so does your perception of me and everyone you have ever perceived or could have perceived. I don't think the dream can carry on without the dreamer.

You think that suicide is such a mundane thing that every person could do, that a lot of people have done, and life kept persisting. But have you ever considered the consequences for your own suicide? You will be ending everything that is, because you don't think that you are special. Because you think the world will keep spinning. But it won't. Everything that is ends with you.

I end with you. At the end of the day. It's really about me. I'm only telling you this out of my own selfish desire to keep existing.

>I'm only telling you this out of my own selfish desire to keep existing.
I can't relate but ok