To older virgins like 25+ years old, have you ever flirted with a girl?

To older virgins like 25+ years old, have you ever flirted with a girl?
>tfw you don't know how to flirt

Attached: 164412509.jpg (1500x1120, 190.14K)

only on dates
unintentionally during the work.
lvl26

30 yo KHHV wizard

Never flirted with a girl, I will never be able to initiate

No but I've made it obvious that I was interested in girls, which wasn't reciprocated. I'm not witty so I wouldn't be any good at flirting, but if you're a normal human otherwise you'll usually still find a partner just by making it obvious that you like someone and them liking you back.

Lost my virginity at 26 and it was definitely not due to me flirting despite the multiple tries

I don't think I've ever flirted no, I've had conversations with them where they smiled, but I don't think I was flirting.
I wouldn't know how, honestly.

t. nearing 40

Same here. I've had girls hit on me but i'm too autistic to reciprocate interest

Attached: 1634857439.jpg (700x394, 90.45K)

I've never had a conversation with a girl as an adult
And I wouldn't be able to flirt with a girl if I wanted to

Attached: 1632410669702.png (658x662, 36.78K)

I can imagine myself trying to flirt, only to be ridiculed after i fumble at kissing

Never flirted before, my idea of flirting is a girl teasing or bullying me

26 year old
I have never really spoken to a woman in my life beyond cashiers

>>tfw you don't know how to flirt
I don't think I have, because I don't know how to do flirt.

A female coworker once told me "you were flirting with her!" when I was on the phone with another office lady. The lady on the phone was out doing a delivery so we were just chatting a bit about the weather. Like, what.

26 yo Virgin here. I recently got a date with a druggie chick I went to school with, she was rather desperate but still did the shit Tests. I gave some replies to her shit that made it clear I am interested without much Else, then I had the worst date of my life (I had only 2) and had to Tell her to get out of my car in the end after I looked at her and she did those romantic bedroom eyes to me after being a fucking spastic for the last two hours.

Attached: 1640112567276.jpg (640x640, 107.93K)

I have never flirted with a girl. Also I find it cringey desu. Like straight up weird, unless you are 10/10 gigachad.

I think I did when I was in highschool, but my memories are fuzzy at this point.

I would have no idea about what flirting is or is not. I think I have had girls give me their numbers and I have had no idea for months that they did so to date. I figure out months later and feel like an asshole for not reciprocating or picking up on it. I cannot figure out the designs of my cage.

>have you ever flirted with a girl?
No. I lack the confidence for that shit, and even if a girl theoretically took initiative and flirted with me I would probably just rationalize it away. I've been alone for so long that the thought of someone being romantically interested in me is a foreign concept.

Attached: 1613520751853.jpg (406x364, 48.75K)

Never flirted irl. No girls ever flirted with me either.
I had a phase when I was trying to befriend girls on the internet. Since I lack confidence, charisma and looks to do it on streets.
Eventually met some of them irl and I was relatively straightforward about my feelings if I really ended up liking the girl.
At best this got me
>you're a nice person user, but I'm not interested in relationship right now
After a few dozen attempts I gave up trying.

t. 30 yo Wizard

No. Every interaction I've had with women has been short, cold, and insignificant. I've never pursued anyone sexually and I never will

I just assume they're all pranks.

yes i kinda did. I just treat females either as children or dumb-dumb or whores for jokes/flirt thing and they sometimes like it or not. I rarely feel need to do so. I dont understand how people can do this on daily basis with coworkers or friends. It bores me until I have some interest.

No never. And every time a girl had a crush on me which actually happened a couple of times I avoided her completely until that settled down. I went to college for a semester and in that time for some reason a girl hit on me hard every day in class and I kept laughing it off. One day she grabbed my crotch and held it. Just grabbed everything while we were working. It just laughed and looked around to make sure nobody saw. I didn't touch her back because of how scared I was and how unreal things felt