>sleep 13 hours
>still tired

Attached: why.png (752x602, 205.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tdeecalculator.net/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You probably have sleep apnea

im not overweight

Best sleep I had was 36 hours. Woke up every 12 and took another double dose of sleep meds. Get yourself something heavy, prescription meds and go for it.

You can still get it even though you're not overweight. A friend of mines 6 year old son is in perfect shape and has to have his tonsils removed because he has it. Get a sleep study.

Try sleeping consistently at the same time for 8 hours for like about a month

Problem with your diet most likely

some days im more tired than others, i cant force myself to go to sleep if im not tired enough, and i cant force myself to stay awake if im too tired

i looked this up and its apparently to do with "a diet high in refined carbohydrates" but i dont really eat much food at all so my diet isnt high in anything

Same. Moreover being tired makes me unable to do important shit like study for college. Back when I used to work I would wake up at 4 with the use of a mantra, work 5 to 13 and go back home to watch anime while lying in bed. Being lazy doesn't help and in a few days I'll be a dropout becouse I sleep when I should be studyjny.

You're oversleeping, which can cause lethargy. Too little or too much sleep can increase your perception of fatigue.
>some days im more tired than others
When it comes to sleep you need consistency. Sleep 8-9 hours static. Wake up and go to sleep at the same time. If you can't sleep at the end of the day then it's a light or exercise issue. Either limit your light before bed, this means screens, and work out through the day.
>i dont really eat much food at all so my diet isnt high in anything
Nigger how much do you weigh? Are you underweight? Eat more. Not eating leads to no energy obviously.

>and work out through the day.
>Eat more. Not eating leads to no energy obviously.

so the only solution to being tired is to do alot of things i cant do because im tired, sounds great

im 140 lbs

Seems like you have a shitty sleep schedule.

Attached: __mona_genshin_impact_drawn_by_empty_mn3k_yo__sample-91a40ba46fbddbbad43b9b9c3c9b62c1.jpg (850x1233, 127.03K)

>im 140lbs
what's your height? male?
Look up your ideal weight online and your TDEE.
tdeecalculator.net/
>so the only solution to being tired is to do alot of things i cant do because im tired, sounds great
Yes. Ever heard the phrase "a body in motion stays in motion"? Sitting at the computer, lying in bed, sitting and watching TV for extended amounts of time lead to chronic fatigue.
If it's not a caloric/nutrition issue, which can lead to fatigue and sleep issues, then it most likely is an exercise one. Getting into motion sucks but it must be done if you don't want to feel tired all the time.

Being active makes you stay active, and I'm saying this while being in the same situation as you. It's the flashpoint that's hard to achieve, especially if you lack motivation.

it wants me to put on like 40-50 lbs, i have no idea how to do that (in a healthy way, im assuming eating mcdonalds 3x a day for 2 months isnt a good idea)

thanks for taking the time to try and help me user, even if im not sure i can do it

Just donate $50 to him telling him you have self diagnosed depression and he helped you through it while he and chat ignores you.

No worries.
Variety is important. Nutrition is just as important as calories. I'm not a nutritionist, I just have a basic understanding of health.
If you want to gain weight, eating 500 calories above your maintenance will net you +1 pound a week. 1000 will net you +2 pounds a week. You don't want to shove your mouth with a bunch of shit high calorie food, but eating more in general even if it's a fast food burger will not hurt you. I would buy a bunch of different cheap shit from the grocery store. Vegetables, meat, fruit, whatever. Combine that with fast food if you want.

How to do it the other way around magic man, I don't want to be 225 lb anymore.

I often found when I was kinda depressed (not really badly but just had no motivation and felt I was lacking purpose in life) I would sleep in til like 2/3pm in the afternoon. Then I got motivated with stuff, know its a cliche but gym really helped. Once I had motivation in life and sorta a structure to it I felt I was no longer tired.

Just do the same thing but in reverse.
-500 calories = 1lbs a week
-1000 calories = 2lbs a week.
It's actually hard, at least it was for me. Seeing the numbers makes it seem easy "oh all I have to do is just eat less? easy". I was eating at a 1,000 calorie deficit. 1,500 calories total. That's basically three meals a day, with no room for snacking. Low calorie foods and snacks helps a lot.
Also cut out things that offer no value but are high in calories. Soda comes to mind. Milk maybe. Water is 0cal, obviously and can stave off hunger. I would recommend staying away from diet shit. Artificial sweeteners can actually increase hunger. Eat things high in fiber and protein to stave off hunger for longer.
I went from 230lbs to 190lbs in 5ish months, closer to 6.

Oh, also, if you hate counting calories, which a lot of people do for whatever reason, then just follow the diet advice but ignore the numbers. Eat less, don't drink soda, drink less milk, drink more water, opt for lower calorie foods, but avoid diet shit.