Normies have this thing called "glow ups" (pic rel) where they improve and go from fakecel to chad/stacy

Normies have this thing called "glow ups" (pic rel) where they improve and go from fakecel to chad/stacy

How the fuck do you even glow up when you were predestined to be a loser? I'm short and my facial structure is weak and effeminate, that stuff is all in my bones and nothing can fix that. No matter what I'll do I'll always be a pathetic weak frail male.

Attached: Jonah-Hill.jpg (1000x1000, 159.83K)

you too can attain jonah-vana, OP

just hire a sensai josh

if that was common then every normie would be a chad or a stacy. just because some rich asshole did it by hiring a personal trainer to pedal his legs and slap lattes out of his hand doesn't make it realistic for 90% of the populace.

>I'm short and my facial structure is weak and effeminate
just prisongaymaxx and get TOPPED, you'll experience what it's like to be a high value foid

Most normies do this. Like for example How many times have you seen a fat person outside of america? Me maybe once. All normies looksmaxx nowadays.

I'd probably make a good bottom and I've had men hit on me at times, but I don't find men attractive at all. If It was really this easy in life that you could just swap sexualities I would've done that already.

Except he stopped being funny after he lost his weight.

The continent of america? how about the UK? All of them are fat. Everyone I went to school with is fat now pretty sure.

If you're 5'8+ just fucking stop whining and learn how to build some muscle. If you're under that I'm sorry.

I'm an obese guy who got in really good shape, and all it did was make me super sexually frustrated. I gained the weight back, and now the big thing keeping me from losing it again is knowing I will be super sexually frustrated. It's like hitting puberty again.

Coping with muscle is cringe. Also women's preference is 6'3+ not 5'8

Attached: 1640856389183.png (589x817, 877.6K)

>Normal non-wannabe beach bum I'm nearly in my 40s but wanna look mid 20s Jonah
>OP pic skinny normal regular looking jonah
normal looking jonah looks so much better, why did he go the route he chose

Attached: rs_634x1024-211217115602-634-jonah-hill-GettyImages-1237063958.jpg (776x1254, 288.84K)

>How the fuck do you even glow up when you were predestined to be a loser?
there's tons of media out there that cover this, you could probably find movies based on men for it

Its normie cope
No different from the "don't judge me challenge" where chads and stacies would cover themselves in shit and pose for attention
Dont take it seriously

>super sexually frustrated
Dude wtf why?

because he grew up and still is surrounded by hollow Hollywood fucks

Because women just won't fuck certain people. That's just how it goes. I had a "glow-up" (fucking retarded term) recently and it hasn't helped me one iota in romance.
You know what it's done? It's made me sexually frustrated. Now, instead of being ignored, girls give me eyes and their body language makes it seem like they want to talk to me. Even when I'm talking to them properly they seem determined to offer one word answers and have closed body language.
Go's forbid you're shy, or a little nervous. To them, that means you don't have feelings and should be treated rudely or disrespected. I wish I could treat them how they treat me but then I'll be a dickhead.
It doesn't help me that I've got a very feminine mentality and a very masculine appearance

retard in pic rel lives life on easy mode.
How do you expect people living in misery at some shit job to spend their precious free time working out?

If you're on Any Forums, on r9k, the you surely can glow UP.
You're near the bottom so there is a lot of up to go for.
>b-but i'll never be chad
You don't have to be gollum either.

physical fitness is always a plus. Being fat and sedentary will make you more miserable for sure, in my case it was a bit extreme and if i don't lift i'll have chronic back pain but everything in life feels better the fitter you get.
Not to mention old age, with modern tech you will be old if you don't suicide, but lifting is the difference between diapers, mobility scooters and slow death in the hospital or just wanting handrails to make sure you don't risk a hip fracture.
Yeah, fuck muscles, i would rather be fat and unhealthy.

You are retarded, the point of excercise is not just the physique, its more about the mentality.

The discipline, the strength, the confidence. Ofc, since you are a little pussy will never understand, stay weak and virgin user

>how do you glow up when you're predestined to be a failure

It starts with getting rid of the idea that you're predestined to be anything. The idea of predestination absolves one of responsibility in their life.