Would fembots be ok with a house husband?

I'm a NEET, I have no job and cooking and cleaning are the only skills I possess.

Attached: 1643152898250.jpg (608x800, 188.86K)

yes as long as you dont get pissy about ur wife being the breadwinner

Yes! Be my husband

I used to talk to a girl who was into me and once sent a message saying I was "cuuuuuuuute" even though I was a neet and she was renting her own house.

Though she uses Any Forums too so she's used to the idea of people being neet I think

Why would I be pissy, I'd support her desu
We both probably live in completely different continents of the world, fembot. Idk how that would work.

Probably how it's going to be once I vet whether they're financially competent or not.

I'm a healthlet on disability so this would be prefect for me but women don't want broken parts.

i wouldn't mind the woman being the breadwinner
but the worry is that the woman would not be attracted to you and cheat because you weren't the breadwinner

Wouldn't that filter out the gold diggers?

I would make a great house husband, I can do all kinds of shit, carpentry, welding. I can pretty much fix anything and I have no problem with kids either.

There are some who would be ok with this but most don't.
Most women want somebody who earns more or the same as them.
Definitely not nothing.
Women gain a better standing but consider everyone below their standards as undatable.
Standard = Gain more or the same as me.

A house husband wouldn't be bad, as long as I'm able to do some part time job to be able to socialize
as well as if there was a 0 percent chance she would cheat on me and i wouldn't get constantly teased for it by other people, only my wife would be allowed to call me cute and lightly emasculate me

I would be fine as well with my partner being the breadwinner but I have my own goals in life I want to pursue and that involves working. I wonder if lying a bit about this could be a good sort of vetting thing, because then you know she isn't into you for your money or prospects. As suggests.

Not him but I'll post a contact because you never know about this kind of thing. Remove the underscores to add excit_ednoises#633_5

>i wouldn't get constantly teased for it by other people,
maybe they would just talk behind your back

that too, if you could guarantee that it would be really nice. or i could just go to the gym and completely mog everyone while still having a part time job

I'm a fembot and your desperation is a turn off, dumping your discord at a 5 hours old reply in a thread made by someone else is kind of weird.

I see what you mean. I didn't pay attention to the post times. But honestly, the desperation applies both ways. Who goes into a thread to ask someone to marry them? A shitposter, or someone also desperate, or both. The reality is that anyone you add from here is extremely unlikely to be a good fit for you, but if you're someone who doesn't like normalfags, then this is your only option. I see people here all the time that just seem so allergic to at least trying to connect with other people despite being so desperate and lonely. It's sad.

>Who goes into a thread to ask someone to marry them? A shitposter, or someone also desperate, or both
You moids can answer the questions for yourself but then still fall for shitposts

jesus you sound like an autistic faggot

Down atrociously