Bro, how is America a real country? This kind of shit is what you would expect in a fucking satire cartoon of America...

Bro, how is America a real country? This kind of shit is what you would expect in a fucking satire cartoon of America. HOW THE FUCK DO YOU MAKE A 1300 CALORIE SANDWICH????

Attached: E69FC298-8230-4D2D-BFCA-9BB8FD4941DD.jpg (828x1430, 473.59K)

I have always been more of a McGangbang kind of guy

Attached: 517E1A7B-172C-4640-979B-A486DFA97DFD.png (644x820, 796.16K)

>HOW THE FUCK DO YOU MAKE A 1300 CALORIE SANDWICH????
see the OP pic, retard. which is an absolutely atrocious sandwich, i would never eat it

but 1,300 calories isn't that big of a deal. i ate that much at mcdonald's before, i used to be a long distance runner when i was in high school, and after a track meet our coach would take the team to mcdonald's. one time, i ate 6 mcchickens. i took the bread off all of them and put 6 patties within the buns. ate the whole thing. it's not that many calories when your daily intake needs to be around 3,000 to maintain weight

however, as an adult i realize that mcdonald's is absolute trash. 100% complete trash. i can't even eat it at all.
wendy's is great though

Wendys is great. Their chicken bacon Asiago is dope as fuck. Too bad their fries still suck tho

How are you supposed to "make this yourself" without getting sauce everywhere?

Mcdonald's is already a messy meal, I can't imagine trying to build that burger without gloves on

I feel a hamburger has lost its purpose when it's too tall to fit inside your mouth comfortably

You have tiny mouth?

Unlike you I'm not used to having bbc in my mouth all day

the biggest problem i see is that there's bread where the meat should go. a sandwich/burger only needs 2 pieces of bread. at the top and bottom. bread on the inside is retarded

also there's too much sauce. and i hate fish. it should be:

- bread
- cheese
- lettuce
- whatever meats you want, however much you want
- cheese
- bread

>- cheese
>- lettuce
switch these around

Is that a really tiny sandwich or is that dudes hands gigantic?

You will soon see obese mutts shit this thread up with how much their mouth is watering at the description of this corporate focus-tested heavily-pocessed calorie bomb fast food, and how that makes them real Americans (tm).
Truly a bizarre culture.

Attached: images (6).jpg (225x225, 6.31K)

Not even American, but it does look pretty good for a once in a blue moon treat

>double cheese

Fat

the thing that is fattening at fast food places is anything deep fried in their PUFA-laden oils

The weirdest thing is really how normalized fast food is in the US. Like people will regularly talk about which fast food chain they prefer over another fast food chain, which leads to lively discussions over there. Kind of like the American version of the public discussions of Ancient Greece.

Like I don't fucking know what Wendy's tastes like or random individual items from Burger King. I eat fast food less than once a month when it's the only available option, just grab whatever from the menu and think nothing of it. It's fine, but it's not worthy of a discussion or something you attach emotions to.

>I don't fucking know what Wendy's tastes like
it tastes great
ever since i started eaitng wendy's, mcdonald's has been unpalatable. the difference is staggering

>1330 calories
Wtf

The point it that it hardly matters. People shouldn't be emotionally attached to fast food, it's odd. It's never better than what you'll cook yourself anyway, so apart from the odd "fuck I need to eat right now what is there around me", there shouldn't be much of a discussion.

>America is a real country
>he believes it
Ngmi

Its got three different kinds of sauces

people have emotional attachments to food though. i agree that they shouldn't
i've debated keto fags, vegans, all sorts of people that worship certain diets. i can shower them with legitimate research that proves their positions wrong, and they react as if I told a Muslim that their god is fake and mohammed was just some incel loser.

>A 1300 CALORIE SANDWICH
You wanna get big you gotta eat big. C'MON!

Attached: rich piana.jpg (634x630, 82.05K)

America is a big, muddled up, yucky, brown, homogeneous mess of shit.

Attached: 1615166285978.png (699x659, 158.43K)

Yeah. Soon time for my dinner time scrambled eggs. Sometimes cutting is a chore.