What would you do if you were at walmart getting your food for the week, and this kid starts following you around...

what would you do if you were at walmart getting your food for the week, and this kid starts following you around, calling you "dad"
he even follows you to your car to get in when you're leaving

Attached: oct-27joahjpg[1].jpg (400x711, 41.52K)

he looks like one of the whitewashed good ones
i'd take him back in the store for a nicer family to pick him up, i couldnt take care of the little guy properly as my apartment doesnt accept pets

Inform a Wal-Mart employee that the kid is in fact not my son and being a weirdo. I would rapidly suspect it's some form of le ebin prancc the moment the niglet started acting like that.

>i'd take him back in the store for a nicer family to pick him up, i couldnt take care of the little guy properly as my apartment doesnt accept pets
nobody takes him, he continues insisting that you're his dad

he tells the employees that you're his dad and they just assume it's true

I'm white as fuck with a Jewish last name and I talk with a standard North American accent. No one would suspect a niglet as being mine.

I would call CPS. Why is this a question?

he could be a half-breed and you could have bonked a full-blooded african negress

they never show up

>he could be a half-breed and you could have bonked a full-blooded african negress
Would depend on if the kid looks like a half breed. I'm aware nigger genes can go 100% but people here are stupid and I shop at a Wal-Mart Neighborhood Market which is small and guarantee at least one employee saw me enter alone. If they don't help I'm calling the police and informing them of the situation.

>be faggot
God I love being gay. No surprise children ever.

I'd take him to security and see if they can help finding his parents. If they couldn't I'd call CPS and explain the situation and hope that even if we can't find them, they can give him somewhere decent to stay.

Tell him im not his father but his father is in the store across the intersection
Tell him to just run across the road

>If they don't help I'm calling the police and informing them of the situation.
police don't show up

>I'd take him to security and see if they can help finding his parents.
security says that's your job

>If they couldn't I'd call CPS and explain the situation and hope that even if we can't find them, they can give him somewhere decent to stay.
CPS says "thank you for the call, we'll send out a car in 6 days. in the meantime, you're he official guardian of the child and if he complains at all, you're under arrest"

>haha funny one dad, can we go to subway now? i still have that coupon you gave me

Attached: Subway (1).jpg (2550x3300, 522.78K)

>police don't show up
Then the niglet gets left in the fucking parking lot.

>they never show up
That I less believable than the mother son incest stories people post here. CPS are like insanely quick to rip kids away.

Look for the parents and if I don't find them take him to the nearest place I can to report a lost child.
If they don't find his parents then I'll start going through the process of taking him into my custody and while that's all happening take more shifts at work to be able to get a home by myself or at the very least with someone I can trust.
Hopefully everything goes through and I can adopt him, clean up my act, raise him as best I could, and see him grow while I try to build up a family for the two of us.

Attached: Blackfacepaintmgs3s.jpg (581x432, 51.21K)

>cops dont show up and the rentacops say its my job
Uhh no lmao
i wont be a dick though, i'll leave lil floyd jr with a jacket and a couple of bucks for an uber

>Then the niglet gets left in the fucking parking lot.
when you get home, he's already waiting on your front porch

>CPS are like insanely quick to rip kids away.
"sir, if you're going to pretend that your son isn't yours just to get rid of him, we're going to put you in a mental institution"

>Look for the parents
can't find them
>report a lost child
you're reporting it to the cop, and he tells the cop that you're his dad, and the cop says he's either going to arrest you and send you to a mental institution or you can walk away now and stop wasting his time

>Hopefully everything goes through and I can adopt him
you don't have to, he already thinks he's your kid
but yeah if you do adopt him, the government will give you $800 a month

>Uhh no lmao
yep, that's what happns
>i wont be a dick though, i'll leave lil floyd jr with a jacket and a couple of bucks for an uber
he doesn't have a phone to get an uber and you can't pay for uber with cash

Why are you making this scenario more and more retarded you might as well just have made the post "Would you adopt this kid or not"?

you don't have to adopt him, he already thinks you're his dad and nobody wants to deal with that shit

I'd probably be an asshole about it if security said it wasn't their job. And if CPS said I'm the kid's guardian I'd laugh. I would feel bad about it, but I would leave without the kid. Taking a random child in even if you have good intentions just sounds like asking for trouble. Especially since I'm in burgerland so if I, a white Male, do anything people will be more likely to make assumptions and demonize me. Them telling me that im the guardian over the phone means nothing so I'd just go home. Sucks but it isn't my problem and if the proper authorities won't help I'm not making it my problem. I'd leave him a bit of money though to buy food from the store

>when you get home, he's already waiting on your front porch
Guess I'm a brand new owner of a niglet.

>all this shit to ensure someone else has to take care of their kid
what the freak is wrong with niggers lmao