Made a thread on /soc/ just asking for a girl. Not a specific girl, just a girl. Specify she can be anything, old...

>made a thread on /soc/ just asking for a girl. Not a specific girl, just a girl. Specify she can be anything, old, a whore, crippled and I'd still like her.
>0 replies
It's official. It's over. I will never ever find love. Kind of sad but well at least now I can be certain.

Attached: 4b2.jpg (1024x937, 54.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0YghnVuWE28
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how pathetic are you? go outside for once in your life, workout and go the local bar to talk to chicks, fatty. its literally that easy

youtube.com/watch?v=0YghnVuWE28

I don't drink, they don't just let anyone in bars for no reason.

how ugly do you look? how insecure are you?

>I sat behind my computer and made a thread showcasing the fact that I don't think I am attractive
>nobody from a website of randos took me up on my offer of

You performed a super low-effort action that was targeted at a random group of people. In performing that action, you either came off as sleazy or undesirable.

I'm not surprised that nobody engaged with you.

yes they do. even if you order a pop and some chips you're still a paying customer.

No clue.
Very.

>go to the local bar to talk to chicks
Yeah, and get arrested. People don't just talk to random strangers, that's how you get charged with rape nowadays. No thanks.

Telling people you have zero standards makes you inherently unattractive. Female attraction is largely based on making them feel like they're especially attractive to you.

But that's a major problem because there's maybe 2 women total I actually am attracted to.

It isn't the 70s anymore, gramps. Just think for a moment about what kind of single woman is hanging out at fucking bars in 2022.

Bars have old throwaway women.
The word that user meant to use was "clubs". Find a college town near you, grab a buddy and hit the dance floor.

>grab a buddy

Attached: Screenshot_142.jpg (644x644, 66.56K)

There's probably like 10 women on Any Forums at any given time. I don't think getting zero replies says anything about your prospects, OP.

>actually got one reply
>drove her away in less than 5 minutes
Honestly at this point it's stopped being painful and started being funny. I might just start a show about me trying to get dates then seeing just how quickly I can ruin my chances with a woman. I'll try to get in shape soon and try to start with Tinder then move to physical dates so I can start doing Sam Hyde tier shit like saying I'd fight for Hitler in ww2 if he asked me to on a date with a jewish woman so at least I can make money this way.

Attached: ComposedBackBug-size_restricted.gif (500x288, 472.7K)

>surely my queen will find me on this board of countless retarded simps if i express that i have zero standards
/soc/ is for gays, I feel bad for average joe straights that somehow have the confidence to try anything there. Also stop frogposting.

Fair. Thanks for the advice.

That sums it up OP. There may be hope for you but you're currently too pathetic. You have two choices
Be a yes man, get a bike at the least and start getting not even fit, just healthy. That'll build confidence. If you have the mental ability to do that at the least. You have the ability to get a woman. Confidence my man.
Or stay as the pathetic, emotionally unnatractive Beta you are.
Emphasis on the emotionally unnatractive. My best friend looks like fucking Ichabod crane and he still slams pussy hard

the only thing you will find on /soc/ is dick pics

>go the local bar
Maybe 10 years ago. Single girls don't go to bars anymore. I know it sounds odd but it's a thing of the past

I did that once, now I'm some watch list