ITT: Soul-crushing text answers

ITT: Soul-crushing text answers
>awwwww

Attached: 1523150366535.png (900x1042, 90.09K)

I've never texted a non-family female, normalfag

Attached: 1641695410962.jpg (1280x720, 64.38K)

>I confess.
>"Don't ever text again."
>I say 'why'
>She blocks.
My last interaction with a female humanbeing. I thought she liked me too.

Attached: happymeal.jpg (1230x1000, 173.28K)

I miss her so much

>mobileposting!!1!
Yes, fuck off

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-081427_Gallery.jpg (1080x2400, 193.38K)

so she ghosted you later, right?

Dump her, shell only hurt you from this point. Your her filler, till she finds another dude then shell dump you icecold(if it doesnt work out shell come back) and that will happen all the time.

Do yourself a favour dont be the filler guy unless you have no feelings ad just want sex. But it doesnt seem like this in your case.

You can also play it good, meet other chicks and spent less time with her and occasionally tell her that you have no time youre already out with someone else. Only short answers, when you hang out with her be a bit distanced but not to much.

This will trigger her instinct, that you have more value then she thought and she might lose you if she doesnt do something about it. But man srsly i dont know if this is the kind of relationship u want.

Oh yeah. Every few months or so she'll show up asking to do something together then act like I'm the asshole because I still have feelings for her.

Attached: Jan_and_Dean_1964.jpg (250x324, 16.84K)

>ITT: Soul-crushing text answers

:)

meant to reply to She knows that she's the only girl I've ever had anything with and that I'm too fucking retarded to actually approach anyone else. And no it was never about sex to me, I'm a wait-until-marriage type of guy

Attached: download (5).jpg (220x220, 8.72K)

>ah nice

SHEEEEEEEEEE! was being railed by Chad while that chat happened.

this entire answer my oneitis sent me

Attached: IMG_0176.png (1170x449, 50.78K)

To be frank it went better than most of this thread's screens. She was careful with the answer while also being direct and didn't block you.

Bro its over for you then, bg easy!

This is why I don't bother. Now that I can imagine this coming from her I am much happier not knowing for sure.

>Haha thanks!
Still recovering from this

>ewwwwwww
Women are fucking monsters

Attached: 1642279300649.gif (220x220, 1.5M)

she gave you some stereotypical "ummm I don't know, I'm not sure, you tell me [...]" answer and you backed down.
IF she had any interest in you whatsoever, you can see it disappearing on that screenshot, when she started giving short 'fuckoff'-type of answers.

I'm far from an expert, but assuming that she was somewhat open to the idea in that moment, her reaction could have been:
"oh so you're backing down already after I said I'm not well enough to have a relationship? Yea I'm fine."

>female coworker asks for shirtless pic
>never sent anybody a shirtless pic before in my life
>man up and send one
> looking good!
>stops texting me

fucking end me

how could anything a woman say be soul crushing if nothing they say matters? DUNK ON THESE HOES BRAH

Do people actually have women's phone numbers that aren't family/coworkers?